Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What would you do? Lr

So i have been with my gf for a year and a half. Everything is great between us. She has her own place with a room mate and i have my own place with a room mate.

When we first started dating we went to her grandparents land to do some target shooting. She has a female friend of family who married my gfs brothers friend. So they show up, with their five year old son to join us. Almost immediately their son is being a punk antagonizing the dogs through the fence and soon as sees his father getting his guns ready to shoot he runs over screaming "wheres my gun, i want my gun, give me my gun!" to which his father quietly and politely tells him "its right here, hold on let me get it ready" which pisses the brat off even worse causing the "mother" to tell the "father" "will you hurry so he will shut up!"

The "father" fully loads a magazine to a small .380 and hands it to his son as im staring in disbelief. The kid tries to cock the gun back but isnt strong enough so the "father" says here let me show you and cocks the gun loading a round in the chamber. When the "father" gets behind his son as he should have been the entire time except with one round in the gun and the gun in HIS HANDS not the sons, the son screams get away i can do it and begins sending rounds in an unsafe direction toward my gfs grandparents neighbors. The recoil is sending the muzzle to the side where my gfs mother is standing and dad isnt doing jack shit so i grab the kids arm with the gun, point the muzzle at the ground and basically tripped him. The "father" runs over and tells me thanks and helps the son stand up then looks me in the eyes and says "i dont know what his problem is, we practice with his toy guns all the time and hes never done that."

Before i can even tell the "father" off the "mother" runs up in my face poking her fat finger into my chest spitting and screaming about knocking her son down as well asking "father" why the hell did he thank and why wasnt his beanpole azz kicking my azz. I told her if they werent complete dumbazz parebts that wouldnt have had to happen. So we get into it big time. My gfs grandfather comes out to see what all the commotion was about and once the situation was explained to him he instructed them to leave and not come back if that was their idea of gun safety and parenting.

All this happened in february 15 and nobody really heard from them for about six months until the "mother" began texting, calling and showing up unannounced. My gf not really wanting any confrontation has been tolerating it and even went to their sons birthday party but it was made clear i would never be welcome because i "kicked their kid, got them banned from my gfs grandparents and talked sh!t about their son" if thats what you want to call telling someone they suck at parenting. Hey no sweat off my back not being welcome there.

Well the calls, texts and uninvited visits have increased here recently and my gf has been ignoring them. No biggie right? Until saturday night, at 1130 when someone is beating the front door down at mr and my room mates house. My gf looks out the window and says "oh sh!t" and runs and hides in my room. My room mate opens the door half asleep and she pushes past him going all through our house looking for my gf. My gf comes out my room and asks her to leave that she had been ignoring ger calls because of crazy sh!t like she had just done. (she had been doing the same thing to a mutual frie d of theirs so they had both decided to cut ties with her).

The crazy azz then grabs my gf by the wrist and says cmon lets go im not gonna lose another friend to no guy (because apparently me and the other friend of theirs bf have been brainwashing our women to ignore her). So my gf wrestles free and tells her off and she needs to leave. I step in and ask if shes crazy because im not welcome at their house so why would she think its ok to barge into mine......at 1130......uninvited.

She flies off the handle on me which results in me blowing a fuse and telling her "to take her fat azz down the road somewhere and i didnt care how many trips shed have to make." im boiling mad at this point and i see this scared look in her eyes and she gets in her car and pulls out the driveway but stops and parks in the road in front of our mailbox and sits there for thirty mins bombarding my gf with calls and texts. My room mate (who had to work the next day) goes outside and calms her down and supposably leaving. Nope thirty mins later my gfs phone rings and i spot her car in the bus loop of the elementary school we live across from. With her headlights aimed at the front of my house.

Then my phone begins ringing with an unfamiliar number so i answer its "father" of the year bucky gun control bean pole. Informing me "if you ever call my wife fat or talk any more shit about my family" he would make sure i "will never wake up" so we get into it over the phone and i tell him to come join this reunion and make a threat to my face if he wants but either way him and his wife werent gonna leave happy and if maybe he called his wife fat a little more often he wouldnt have to worry about "never waking up" when he went to sleep beside her at night.

I then write his wife a fully detailed text informing her we had called non emergency and that his threats and her stalking wouldnt be tolerated and police were on the way. This finally gets her to leave. But not from coming back. She rides my constantly at all hours and was seen driving from behind the school last night. Ive set up trail cams facing across the street and was hoping the text and call to non emergency would be enough but apparently it isnt.

Sorry for the rant but what should my next move be? And does anything bad have to happen before a restraining order can be placed on someone? The police never showed up because we told them that we understood it was memorial day weekend we were capable of defending our selves we just wanted them to know prior that my house had already been barged into, i was threatened over the phone and we were being stalked and harrassed. Im getting restricted calls and shes basically quit stalking my gf and is focusing on me. She says it isnt stalking because i dont own the street i live on or the elementary school across from it and she has kin who are leo in a neighboring town and they would handle me if i tried to do anything about it "physically and legally".

Sorry for the long winded rant but this has to end before i really lose my cool on the both of them.

Break all contact.

Tell them the police will be involved next time they show up. anywhere.

Have no contact with them at all. Block numbers, block texts, stay the hell away from them and their kid.
    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day

Teach a man to fish, he will complain that you stole his fishing spot.

3. Member
    Your state may have terroristic threatening laws. If so the not waking up threat should qualify. He can be arrested in Georgia for statements like that.
    Praying for a Cure

Sounds like a restraining order might be needed.
    "I see dead people"

If it keeps up, then I'd probably just get a restraining order. Sounds like you've had your life threatened, by someone who sounds mentally imbalanced. That usually isn't a good combination.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

Scary sheeut there. Crazy, stupid people can't be cured and white trash DNA takes seven generations to wash out.
    Document in in writing on a journal every incident that has occurred and call the police every time she shows up. They'll get tired of her sheeut too and haul her in .
    You were cometely in the right in the shooting incident. A small .380 ( probably a cheep crap one) has lots of recoil that toy guns don't have. Unsafe range activities rarely hurt the shooter but instead someone else nearby.
    5 is too young to shoot a handgun, Period especially a spoiled little brat.
    You should of back handed the fat bitch and threw the bean pole on the ground the very first incident
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

That's a seriously messed up deal. I feel sorry for that 5 year old.

Wow that's a long one....................any clif notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bug88 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Had to stop half way... enough crazy for me to keep my distance

Sounds to me like sooner or later that kid will likely shoot one of them anyway----

11. Member
    You should have gotten the police there immediate. They are there to serve and protect even on holidays. That sounds serious.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delee36 View Post
    Sounds to me like sooner or later that kid will likely shoot one of them anyway----
    Or someone else. Scary gun safety there.
    Praying for a Cure

13. Member
    Do these people not have a LIFE?

Do they have a job to go to? Other responsibilities in life?

Sounds like they don't have anything but time on their hands, probably freeloaders on the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bug88 View Post
    Catch the Jerry Springer episode next Thursday at 3 pm

15. Banned
    For a 16 year old you sure have a lot of drama going on in your life.

Keep a piece of garden hose in the house about 4 ft long.... Just pull it out and start whipping the whiz out of them....
    Last edited by Ranger RT; 05-30-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

17. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    Police like evidence. So give them some in the way of videos. Mount a few cameras around your place so you can show the Stalking etc.
    Check to see if Va has a Stalking charge. I don't know if we do or not.
    Let the Police handle it all if possible. You'll be better off in the long run.

18. Member
    throw a rack of BBQ ribs at her , that should shut her up, cut ties immediately
    2007 Z21 / 250 VMAX HPDI

19. Member
    Head for Montana or North Dakota. Screw those crazy turds, and the F'd up kid. Plenty of nice girls in the world to spend time with.

20. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    You know anybody in the mob?
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast