Purchase same lakemaster map twice for two units?

I have 2 humminbird helix 9 units. I purchased the lakemaster map for Toledo bend. It appears you have to purchase it twice to be able to load it onto 2 separate units. It this correct?

Yes and an extra encrypted memory card.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    I have four units on my craft - three of them have LakeMaster Great Lakes and the Helix 12 DI GPS has a LakeMaster Zero Lines Card I am filling with mapping data using the AutoChart Live feature.
    You are correct, only the ONIX share mapping - but they are a big buggy for my liking, so I run the ones I have.
    Check with Universal Mania for a decent price on another card, or send them (James Metz) a PM for a price.
    The card is a "read only" device, and your Helix 9's read and display the data - you can change the card back & forth among the two if you don't want to pay for another mapping card.
    I use one of them in my 688ci HD DI in the winter ice fishing....
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

4. Member
    Wait are the regular sandisk sd cards not sufficient?

5. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Ah.......... to buy a single map?
    Yes - they are fine, I guess I wasn't clear on the mapping you were after.
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

6. Member
    Sorry yeah downloaded Toledo bend TX and loaded it onto an sd card for my bow unit. Got my console unit and tried to load it onto another sd card and wouldn't work. Guess it makes sense to have to buy it for each unit otherwise everyone would be sharing them...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 312inchmagnum View Post
    I have 2 humminbird helix 9 units. I purchased the lakemaster map for Toledo bend. It appears you have to purchase it twice to be able to load it onto 2 separate units. It this correct?
    I have a case with HB Tech Support now.

I previously downloaded Lake A bundle to a card and use it in a Helix 10 on console. I payed for a Lake A HD contour map, and it shows all with the separate dates purchased in HBCS.

When I try to install the newly purchased Lake A to a new card I get the message Product Lake A cannot be programed to this SD cardit has previously been programed to a different SD card

8. Member
    Make sure you are using the newly purchased download for the new card. Make sure the new card is encrypted ahead of time. Support will get you fixed up if you can’t. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

9. Member
    After an online chat with HB support, Apparently there was a glitch/bug. I formatted and encrypted the card and tried to download the lake map to the card, I received the same error. There were some folders on the card referencing the lake map, so I tried it, worked, I was able to view the HD lake map.

I did learn that the download is only good for that 1 card, so if anything ever happens to my card I will need to purchase a new map.

10. Member
    I have had 3 CS cards for over 5 years. Still working fine.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go