Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Real Deal Tungsten

Made a small order with Brad at Real Deal and have to say, great transaction! Good prices, worked with me on what I wanted and received the jig heads/weights I ordered very quickly.
    Thanks again for the goods, discount and service Brad!

2. Real Deal Tungsten
    Thank you sir. Glad I could help you out and get what you needed. Look forward to future orders!

3. Member
    I'll second that Brad's operation is second to none.. From quick shipping to first class packaging Real Deal is the "Real Deal"

4. Member
    I also just placed my 1st small order this week. This certainly won't be my last. I'm a very happy customer.

Thanks for sponsoring the forum and providing great service Brad.

5. Real Deal Tungsten
    Appreciate it guys. Look forward to future business!

6. Member
    Just placed my first order too! Im done with paying 7 bucks for one sk tungsten.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Got my order fast, Thanks Real Deal Tungsten!

8. Real Deal Tungsten
    Thanks again everyone!

If you have placed an order since Monday, there will be a shipping delay. I have sent an email to all those who have ordered explaining the details. If you do not get it, please contact me. Thanks.

Another very satisfied customer here. Just received my third order last week and will be placing more in the very near future. Great guy to deal with.

10. Member
    Mistake!
    Last edited by kry29; 07-11-2016 at 07:43 PM.

11. Real Deal Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Like the weights and good service, quick shipping. I did notice the weights are almost 1 size difference between real deal and sk. The real deal 1/2 is almost exactly the same size as a strike king 3/8 and it's that way on all weights I looked at. Kind of got me thinking I got the wrong weights but they feel heavier than the same size strike king. Have yall noticed that?
    Keith,

This is the first I have heard on the weights compared to SK. May have never been done before, but I'm sure someone has. I know that SK uses a slightly different mold design on their weights. Last ones I looked at had several faces around the bottom. Different shapes really play with the eyes. I've seen stuff that I never thought would be close to the same size when comparing different jig heads and stuff and it end up being. Also, I have seen another major brand of tungsten on the shelf that was labeled 3/8 and all the packs actually had 3/16th at one of my stores. If you are comparing bullet to flipping then the flipping will look shorter but fatter than the bullet and vice versa.

All that being said, If you can PM me or email me (Brad@realdealtungsten.com) some pics of the weights laying on a measuring tape, I will be glad to verify the sizes, and if they happen to be incorrect will promptly take care of it.

12. Member
    Oh I don't think they are wrong but I will send you a few pics to make sure. Your weights feel heavier than the same size SK weight. I didn't mean that as I think there was a problem, sorry if it seemed that way.

13. Real Deal Tungsten
    Oh I don't think they are wrong but I will send you a few pics to make sure. Your weights feel heavier than the same size SK weight. I didn't mean that as I think there was a problem, sorry if it seemed that way.

Didn't take it that way at all. Was just trying to make sure you were satisfied with what you received.

For giggles though, I did put 10 of the 1/2oz flipping weights on a scale and they rang in at 5 oz on the button. I'll keep a lookout for the pics.

14. Member
    Real Deal is 1st class!!!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Tungsten View Post
    Didn't take it that way at all. Was just trying to make sure you were satisfied with what you received.

For giggles though, I did put 10 of the 1/2oz flipping weights on a scale and they rang in at 5 oz on the button. I'll keep a lookout for the pics.
    Well, I went and looked again today to get picks. I double checked and the size isn't that far off. I also put the 1 ounce in the wrong spot with 1-1/4 so ithat I was all out of whack. No need for picks at this point, it was a total screw up on me. I will delete the first post so nobody thinks anything bad. Thanks for getting back with me though. Also, do you have any 3/4 flipping weights in stock, you were out the other day. I might as well order some more. Thanks again and very sorry for the confusion.

16. Real Deal Tungsten
    Well, I went and looked again today to get picks. I double checked and the size isn't that far off. I also put the 1 ounce in the wrong spot with 1-1/4 so ithat I was all out of whack. No need for picks at this point, it was a total screw up on me. I will delete the first post so nobody thinks anything bad. Thanks for getting back with me though. Also, do you have any 3/4 flipping weights in stock, you were out the other day. I might as well order some more. Thanks again and very sorry for the confusion.
    Not a problem at all Keith. I want my customers to be happy. If there is ever any questions at all, I want you to ask. I'm human, so you never know when something might get out of here by mistake.

If all goes as planned, I should have some next week. They've put off shipping my order 3 times now. I've got to get more ordered, but I have 60 coming in and 12 of those are spoken for. Send me a pm of how many you want and I'll put your name on them. Thank you.

17. Member
    What about 3/16 worm weights? You were out last time. And Ill need a lot more of various weights... the pike were hungry yesterday.

18. Real Deal Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky292 View Post
    What about 3/16 worm weights? You were out last time. And Ill need a lot more of various weights... the pike were hungry yesterday.
    Should have some in this week. I am selling faster than I can replace it at this time. That's why a lot of items are out of stock. I apologize for the inconvenience.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Tungsten View Post
    Should have some in this week. I am selling faster than I can replace it at this time. That's why a lot of items are out of stock. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    No need to apologize! Thats a good issue to have. I know word is spreading fast through the clubs and tournaments I fish about your company.

20. Real Deal Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky292 View Post
    No need to apologize! Thats a good issue to have. I know word is spreading fast through the clubs and tournaments I fish about your company.
    Appreciate all good words. I checked on my order and looks like it should be here by midweek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast