pulling a boat with Class C 29' Winnebago

I have bought a Class C Winnebago Minnie 29'. I am a old to camping but new to RVing and was wanting to know what people do if they pull there boat with it. Like if you can't leave the boat in the water at night. I would like to travel and take the boat and fish some. But don't know about putting the boat in and out of the water. Thanks Rex

Well, if can swing it a double deck Custom Trailer, top for Boat, bottom for what ever tow the Boat with?. In past had a 33' Class A, Wife Drove the truck to pull Boat. As in reality some ramps and mt. Lakes too steep for a MH to really put a Boat in. Then setting up at camp site over and over isn't fun. Added this on as prior didn't have time to finish.lolo.. But wound Up selling the MH. wife wanted a TT.. So its 2 trips camper 1st, then Boat.. Still the same as set up the MH vs. Camper, awning, then attach the screened room, keep the bugs out and more fun pic nic table in it etc . the elec, water, and leveling, and each window had its own roll out awning.. Of course most lake with camps we went to could leave boat in water at camps site your at. Just one had sun up to sundown fishing, No Night Fishing. on Boat or on Bank. Inherited some property in Murray Ky but not lake front, about 1/2 to 1 mile from lake.. Haven't been there yet to check it out lolo. Know its all woods un improved tho'. Dad was always talking about it, but his someday plans for it never materialized.
    Last edited by Bass AHolic; 05-26-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Some with class C's mount a receiver hitch under the front bumper to use when loading/unloading a boat. That way, you are essentially driving the boat down the ramp to unload. Then back out when the boat is loaded on the trailer. I don't know if thats possible with a Mini, but worth a look.

4. Member
    Rex - I kept my BassCat attached to my Class C and simply launched and recovered it daily. A friend w/ a class A would either rent a slip or beach the boat and run and extension cord when the campsite allowed.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Richard Bates
    USCG Retired
    2010 Bass Cat Puma
    2012 250 hp Mercury ProXS
    Family Boat - 2011 Key West 189FS w/ Yamaha F115TX
    Truck - 2005 GMC 3500 D/A SRW LB CC
    RV- 2012 RoadTrek 210 Simplicity (named E-Pod)

http://BassCat.com
    Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com