Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    You mean kinda like the idiots that need their headlights turned on their truck to load their boat???? LMAO!!!!!
    Or the wannabes with their fog/driving lights on?? Always out of adjustment. Public transportation was made for these asshats.

Tug boats--- I am driving on an interstate and the Missouri River parallels parts of the interstate. I have this blinding light coming through the windshield but there isn't a vehicle in sight----- it was a tug boat on the river.

Lights on the water. Fishing G'Ville I noticed most boats had a light on each side screwed to the rubrail. When I inquired about them a friend ( and a guide) said "At night on G'Ville if you don't run lights, you will hit something that will sink your boat'.

Speed limits at night on a lot of lakes is 35 mph.

Te boys up on Watts Bar have night tournaments and they have got the boat headlight thing figured out , dual lights on most and no speed limit .

3. Member
    The light in the video is made by Rigid Industries. I use mine loading the boat at some of the ramps that don't have any lighting. In my duck boat I run a small light bar on the bow most of the time unless there is a full moon to see by. It is switched separately so I turn it off when meeting another boat.

You can under certain circumstances have multiple lights showing at night in addition to your nav lights. ALL tugs and most large vessels will have and use spot lights as they navigate our waterways. Most will also have deck lights on so crew members can see while performing various tasks. Fishing vessels will have flood lights on the rear decks all night long as they deploy and recover trawl nets. Cruise ships can be see from miles away not by their nav lights but by the deck lighting.
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open

Unless Ridgid has changed, its only for Minn-Kota fortrex motors, and not Motorguides. Please spend a little time researching products before posting misinformation.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123