Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    I was at one ramp getting the boat out of the water and a nice looking MILF was holding her ~3 month old baby next to the water at the ramp watching boats launch, etc... kid kept grabbing her bikini top and pulling it to the side giving glorious views of the new mother pumped up boobies. Yes it was glorious!
    Now gentlemen, this is how to tell a story !
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

2. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    I like the ones that start their boats before they are at the ramp and then the ones that run em dry of fuel before leaving, especially the ones that do it out of water in the parking area.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

3. Member
    I was at one ramp getting the boat out of the water and a nice looking MILF was holding her ~3 month old baby next to the water at the ramp watching boats launch, etc... kid kept grabbing her bikini top and pulling it to the side giving glorious views of the new mother pumped up boobies. Yes it was glorious!
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    2006 Z21 Ranger
    2006 Mercury Racing 250XS

4. Member
    Maybe looking for a dad for the kid!!!!!!!!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Bass Hunter View Post
    I had just self installed a manual jack plate on my boat and was testing and tuning it. So in and out several times by myself. It's a one lane ramp on a small river. On my last launch, I was pushing the boat off the dock and 4 kids(about 11-12) rode up on bikes with a seine net. One kid yelled "Hey mister don't bring that boat back in here". I replied "It's a boat ramp." He said "we're seining minnows". I said, "It's a boat ramp and it's illegal to swim here" while pointing to the sign that says boat launch, no swimming. He said "we're not swimming, we're seining". I said, "still illegal and I'll use the ramp whenever I want." That's when I got the "eff you" and flipped the bird. I responded with "oh really?" And backed up raised the motor and showered em then powered away churning as much water as I could. I expected to come back to a broken window in my truck but all was well. Never seen those brats again.

Also I saw some boobs at the ramp one afternoon. It was glorious!
    There was a young lady, very well endowed, with her apparent new boyfriend one morning. They are in the water getting ready to shove off. She pulls her top off and her bikini top just came with it. I stood there slack jawed and probably looked like a Benny Hill character. Her Boyfriend just laughed and she turned purple, but chuckled a little too. I never forgot it.

6. Member
    It's the best spot to watch the bikini hatch take place
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

7. Member
    Tied the boat to the dock one time and went up to back in the trailer.Sent the wife up to pull me out.Getting ready to load I look up and see a boat on my trailer.My wife steps out of the truck and tells the guy that she thought I was planning to park my boat there!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    I think you gave the "long version" of the wrong story!
    LMAO!!!!!!^^^^^^THIS...Whats the boob story

9. Banned
    Memorial Day weekend should be fun.

10. Member
    For anyone who has fished Lake St. Clair from the "9 mile road" ramp, you might be familiar with the long walk from the parking area to the ramp. Anyways, I was in line waiting to launch when I see a guy who had his boat already in the water open a storage compartment and grab a pair of roller blades. He tells his buddy he is going to cut down on time and roller blade back to the boat after parking. A few minutes later I see him coming done the road leading from the parking lot. When he gets about 100 yards or from the dock I see him frantically swerving from side to side trying to slow down, but had not such luck. He gets to the spot were the ramp starts to descend into the water and he is going full speed with his arms flapping desperately trying to slow down. He skates into the water about two feet and falls forward going completely underwater. The guy gets up from the water and starts swearing while pulling his now soaked wallet and cell phone out of his pocket. His buddy was laughing which only frustrated the guy even more. In the end, he was right. he did make it back to the boat faster than walking, but the collateral damage seemed to out weigh what he thought was a clever idea.

This^ is the new winner!

If you'd had a video camera you would have won on Americas' funnies videaos
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

Quote Originally Posted by n.m.basser View Post
    Tied the boat to the dock one time and went up to back in the trailer.Sent the wife up to pull me out.Getting ready to load I look up and see a boat on my trailer.My wife steps out of the truck and tells the guy that she thought I was planning to park my boat there!
    What?
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

I watched this damn fool try to load his boat with his trolling motor down one time. When the TM hit the trailer it made a GONG!!! sound loud enough for everybody standing around and loading boats to look up to see what the idiot was doing. I can tell you one thing those Minn Kota TM shafts sure are tough...BTW the damn fool was me.

The local city lake here is choked with fancy Denali's and Escalades pulling high dollar Ski Nautiques and other wakeboard boats. Almost everyone of them has a smarmy a hole back in the boat barking commands up to their fancy fingernail wives. I've always thought if I had my life to live over, I'd be a divorce lawyer and hang out at the Lake Arcadia boat ramps.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagris1 View Post
    Too numerous to list but one that stands out - Candlewood lake - I watched a NJ guy load his Champion and then fail to strap the bow hook - when he pulled out the boat slid right off the bunks and onto the concrete ramp. The impressive part though was watching 10 guys actually lift the boat back onto the trailer.
    I was sitting in someone else's Gambler at the same ramp and the same thing happened!
    Wishing I was Fishing

We had a guy in our club undo the lock on winch but he didn't unhook. When a buddy launched his tin boat, he pushed himself off the trailer and told the driver to pull away. The driver drugged the boat right up the ramp, 10 feet behind the trailer.

Another time a guy was launching about 2 hours before daylight. As he was backing down the ramp he bumps into another pickup that was parked on the ramp. A guy and a gal was in the bed of the pickup going at it. They didn't think anybody would be using the ramp in the dark.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

16. Retired-catch and release Mikekylake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanSam View Post
    My brother and I were launching our boat when a big Amish family pulled up with their boat. They pulled up to the ramp, unhooked the trailer, and all the men backed the boat and trailer down by hand. Guess they couldn't back the boat.

Back up camera on the mule had a mudded up lens.
    Mike DeArmon
    2012 Ranger Z521
    ​250 Yamaha SHO

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftSS View Post
    Had a small "funny" the other day at the ramp.

Backed the boat into the water and lightly hit the brakes to bump the boat off the trailer....nothing. Stuck like glue. Tried it again 2 more times....then I realized that I was an idiot. I left the transom straps on. :(

First time I'd ever done it. My buddy and I got a good laugh out of it, though.
    straps got tight.
    Been there done that, man those
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Young 20s something borrowed daddys boat one day and launch at the state park. Trailer wheel fell off the side edge of the ramp. boat got wedged up against dock and transom up against a pile. Tide was changing making things worse, have no idea how they got out of that one.

Watched an old a hole and his wife launch a 23' cuddy on roller trailer. He backed down the ramp a bit and then decided to unhook the boat. Boat starts rolling off trailer and the wife trying to stop it with the rope. Boat falls off and bang lands on the ramp. Not the whole boat but just the aft section. Not sure what they did from there.

Saw a couple wheels come off trailer when the wheels fell off end of ramp. Driver guns truck to pull trailer out and busts off a wheel. seen that twice. I could go on.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

19. Member
    at a public ramp on state lake, a guy had brand new Skeeter launching for the first time. he backed down part way down then had his wife get in truck, lowered the motor while still part on trailer. waved to her to come on back and she got confused and pulled forward pulling the boat out of water and dumped on the ramp. we had a hell of a time dragging it down far enough to float it. later that day happened to be back at the ramp, he pulled up and got out to get his truck. wife was slowly motoring around and went behind a small island and stuck in shallow water, pretty sure they are divorced by now. I was talking to him about his boat because I had ordered my Skeeter from same dealer, brought that there was an aluminum boat bent in the middle sitting on the lot. just so happens he was fishing a point on Sardis lake and bass boat ran over him. with his luck I would think about giving fishing up, some one is trying to tell him something.

20. Banned
    And backed up raised the motor and showered em then powered away churning as much water as I could
    So there were 5 immature people there? Would it really have been worth it if you had slung a mangled aluminum can or partially submerged glass bottle shards at there face? At least the kids still have a chance to mature with age.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast