Question 1987 373V Questions

What's up guys?! I just got one hell of a deal on a 373V. Solid hull, gel coat and paint in good condition, trailer with new tires including spare, BUT the motor had bad compression on three cylinders upon initial check. That helped me get the price down to $1500 though. So that's a good thing in a way. Anyway, I've got the motor issue in the works, but I need some assistance with wiring diagram for the boat and labeling of the switches. Only switch that operates anything is the bilge pump switch. Bilge pump worked but was only a 450 so I swapped it to a 1200 gph. I'm savvy on electrical but I don't like to waste time if I don't have to. Also need to know where to find livewell levers. The little square based triangular ones are loose and don't seem that strong. I'd like the round headed stem type if anyone knows where to get them. Thanks in advance guys!! I'll post pics soon!

2. Member
    Call Ranger with serial number. I have bought an updated kit they sell for the older boats to change the valves to a empty,fill,recirc. It will have the round knobs and plate that will go in place of slides.

521 vs 250 pro XS

4. Member
    Thanks guys. Now for the wiring diagram...

5. Member
    I've tried to contact ranger and they transferred me to a guy. However he won't call back. Please help with wiring diagram

6. Member
    P.M. sent
    1987 Ranger 373V 150 Yamaha proV still going strong.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by old373guy View Post
    P.M. sent
    I have a 1989 370v. Can you send me the wiring diagram for the 373 is you have one? I am having no luck calling or emailing Ranger. Their customer service has been lacking lately. Used to be so easy to get in touch with somebody.

If you cant wait for a schematic just google the boat mfr standard wire colors. Ranger goes by that and having elec knowledge that should get you going enough to do what you need to do

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Will work for baits. Fish.Team.Rose's Avatar
    I have 2 373 wire diagrams. Pm me if you need a copy. We should have a diagram bank on this website lol.
    Keith Rose

In search of what was lost.

10. Member
    So I'll revive this thread. Just got an 86 373V. Looking for a wiring diagram and this came up in the search. Has anyone posted one? Thanks!

11. Member

Wiring Diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fish.Team.Rose View Post
    I have 2 373 wire diagrams. Pm me if you need a copy. We should have a diagram bank on this website lol.
    My brother just bought an '87 373v and needs a wiring diagram. Can you send me one please?
    Matthew 4:19 - "Come, follow Me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Did you look at the link for manuals at the top, my 374 book has them inside