Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    For those of you that have fixed the problem with a holeshot plate, Im wondering if the recommendation is the put the transducer in the middle of the holeshot plate

Quote Originally Posted by JKWho View Post
    For those of you that have fixed the problem with a holeshot plate, Im wondering if the recommendation is the put the transducer in the middle of the holeshot plate
    I do always try to mount the xducer in the middle, but if you don't have enough offset with the jackplate and risk impact between the xducer and the lower unit when trimmed down, you can offset it the few inches from center you need and it will be fine.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Thanks Todd

4. Member
    Has anyone else mounted a extention and then the jackplate mount to the extention to get it well below the jack plate. I would have to fabricate a hole shot plate and think it would be easier to add an aluminum bar to the side of the jack plate and then mount...maybe 6 inches or so. Are there any cons to this?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JKWho View Post
    My GT52

6. Member
    Has anyone built an extension without using the overpriced transducer shield products?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123