Well back ON the Quest for

that bReaking of 100....I have been out now 4 times this Year 110, 114. 106. 108 countinG every Stroke..This Is the Yr..

Mary

Good luck!!
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

I am a high school golf coach and the one thing that helps all players score better is to work on their short game. Instead of hitting a bucket on the range, spend the time chipping and pitching. We do a drill where you grab your wedge, putter, and three balls. You pick a relatively short chip shot. Hit all three balls and then go putt them. If you get up and down with all three, you move on to the medium range chip shot. If you dont you start over until you get all three up and down at once. When you do it from medium distance, then you move on to a longer chip/pitch and do that until you get all three up and down. Thats how we end practice every day. It has helped all of my players score better when they get on the course
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    I am a high school golf coach and the one thing that helps all players score better is to work on their short game. Instead of hitting a bucket on the range, spend the time chipping and pitching. We do a drill where you grab your wedge, putter, and three balls. You pick a relatively short chip shot. Hit all three balls and then go putt them. If you get up and down with all three, you move on to the medium range chip shot. If you dont you start over until you get all three up and down at once. When you do it from medium distance, then you move on to a longer chip/pitch and do that until you get all three up and down. Thats how we end practice every day. It has helped all of my players score better when they get on the course
    ^This is solid! Scoring well happens inside 100yds.

good luck..just believe and commit to every shot, it will happen.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
    ^This is solid! Scoring well happens inside 100yds.
    Good stuff there

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    Was a high school player few years back and had to do this myself. I had a good coach but was too many of use to keep up with and make sure we we're doing the drills. But this is definitely spot on. Also make sure you work on reading the breaks and puts within 5-10ft