Weird occurrence, should I look for something?

I have (2) 8'blades bought new on new boat in 2018. There are 3 ways to deploy, stomp buttons/small stick on button/lanyard.
    I use our clubhouse ramp, it's private and see's very little traffic but the dock is not the best so when launching and exiting the lake I tie off at the bow and put my poles down. On Saturday I coming off the water I noticed only the starboard pole deployed. After getting my truck down to the ramp and back on my boat I played with the orange settings button on the little stick on unit, it is at the helm. No matter what I tried only the starboard pole would work.

So I go into the garage on Sunday to take a closer look and since I want to have my eyes and head as close to the bilge as I can I use the lanyard, both poles deploy? Now what I "should have done" was tried the stick on button but i did not. Going out again this Saturday and I will try, if only the starboard pole works I guess its a button problem?? The boat came with 2 of those.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Sounds like just need reprogram the wireless dash switch AKA "stick on button". On the orange button that is the selection for the port and starboard poles (lower one) make sure both lights are illuminated. Now go back to your pumps push and hold both program buttons on both pumps at the same time for 3 seconds till audible beep is heard now depress the down button repeat process for up button. Should be all set. Any issues feel free to give us a call we would be happy to help

3. Member
    Thank You!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromer View Post
    So I go into the garage on Sunday to take a closer look and since I want to have my eyes and head as close to the bilge as I can I use the lanyard, both poles deploy? Now what I "should have done" was tried the stick on button but i did not. Going out again this Saturday and I will try, if only the starboard pole works I guess its a button problem?? The boat came with 2 of those.
    When you are troubleshooting a signal issue it is best to do this out of the garage in open air space. Doing so while in the garage the signal is going to bounce off the walls etc and make it easier for the pump to pick up the signal.

The next time you have this happen stop and check to see if a bilge pump or aerator is running. Turn the bilge or aerator off and try to operate the Power Pole pump again.

Another thing, If you push the remote button and the pole does not deploy hit the remote again and watch to see if the red led lights up or if the red light only lights up some times.

Rich @ Hydrilla Gear 954-917-0634