Mounting LSS2 on a Pontoon

I replaced my LSS2 transducer with a 3D StructureScan transducer and now want to mount the old LSS2 transducer on my pontoon boat. Looked simple at first, just mount the LSS2 next to and a little lower than the HDI transducer already on the transducer bracket of the starboard pontoon. But when the motor is trimmed down, it is right in the way of the left side scan view. I guess I could just mount it there and only use the right side scan view. Any ideas?
    2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

2. Member
    I have seen one other option on a pontoon. There was a bracket with a pole that you dropped into place when you got to where you wanted to go. Then when you wanted to run, you just picked it back up. Kinda like a terrova style trolling motor. You just slide it down when you get to your spot. This may be clear as mud, but it looked like a pretty cool idea the first time I saw it. They actually had it up on the front of their pontoon near the trolling motor.