Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I will have to check this book out, read a few others out there but the information tends to be a bit dated (not that it doesn't still apply).
    2007 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW with 60hp 4-stroke

2. Member
    Forresterch, I've tried to upload a photo on here of a better example, but for some reason I can't get it to work. In any case, that is a funnel, but not a particularly great one. It's fairly wide and doesn't end in any sort of structure/cover that is likely to hold a lot of prey. Big bass are creatures of habit with small home ranges, particularly on fertile southern lakes. They take the same trail (funnel) from their "bedroom" to the "kitchen" every day. The idea is to position yourself at the end of one to increase the likelihood that your lure crosses paths with a big fish.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal View Post
    I ordered the book through Kindle a couple weeks ago. Its a good read when I remember that its on my phone.

Hey Josh do you ever fish Sheldon Reservoir over by beltway 8 and 90?
    I have not. I live on the other side of Houston, so I have not made my way over there.

4. Member
    I just ordered it from Amazon. With Prime only cost $13.01 and I will have it on Friday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12