Playing while exhausted is not fun

This week I've been crazy busy at work (contractor), Tuesday night got about 3-4 hrs of sleep then went back at it for a half day yesterday.
    I knew after I paid my green fees and went and sat outside waiting for my buddy I was too comfortable just sitting there. Said to him "I just paid $50 but can sit here the rest of the day" I knew it was going to be a tough day.
    By hole 14 I was whooped. Every swing was an effort. There was no concentration what so ever.

Finished 18 with an 11 (par 5). Duck hooked a drive into a grass ditch, ball 3 feet below my feet I advance the ball farther down the ditch, punch out down the fairway, when I get to my ball I accidentally hit the ball with my putter as I was putting it down to hit my wedge shot, flop/shank my wedge shot into the lake, drop, skull my 8th over the green, chip 8th on and 3 putt.
    Shot a 99.
    If it wasn't for the guys I played with I would have stayed home.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

2. Member
    I painted a room the day before playing last week. Wore my shoulder out from painting the ceiling. Had a few good holes early then got stiff and couldn't loosen up again. Couldn't get through the ball and starting using too much wrist and arms........lots of duck hooking!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieC View Post
    I painted a room the day before playing last week. Wore my shoulder out from painting the ceiling. Had a few good holes early then got stiff and couldn't loosen up again. Couldn't get through the ball and starting using too much wrist and arms........lots of duck hooking!
    Exactly what happened to me.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150