well I still suck

Played today, shot a 106. Bad thing was I was making putts, but not getting to the greens in a timely fashion. Of course the 3 7's to start off my day really hurt.

I did make at least 6 putts from 15-20ft, and didn't 3 putt any holes that I can remember. Did shoot the back 9 in 9 fewer strokes. Suspect I'll play low 90's next time out, and then hopefully into the 80's.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

2. Member
    Well....at least you got some good exercise!!

3. Member
    I played the opposite on Sunday...43 on front, 50 on back. Typical early season form...doubles and a triple were thorn in my round

4. Member
    I've come to terms with the fact that I may never shoot par or under. I just go have fun now and enjoy it so much more. Heck, the last 3-4 times I went I haven't kept score but I played rather well.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I've come to terms with the fact that I may never shoot par or under. I just go have fun now and enjoy it so much more. Heck, the last 3-4 times I went I haven't kept score but I played rather well.
    The best roundselection I have played were when I was just playing around with some friends. Was the first time I shot even and the next time out I finished -2 on the front nine but ended up +4 on the back so finished out +2

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    + 1 same here, I can par a few holes in a row then double or triple bogey the next few in a row not enough play or practice time