Where did you ride today?

I'veseen a few forums that keeps one of these going. Thought I'd try it here.
    Yesterday I got out solo and ran to a little town in south Alabama called Samson. Every year they have a bike festival where they close of the the main street in town for a big bikers block party. It turned out nice. I picked out a couple of items in the swap meet part. I got in 275 miles round trip.
    Today, my other half loaded up with me and we met up with my son and made a nice laid back beach run to Navarre Beach and had a nice lunch (blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich) then headed back. 180 miles today with beatiful 80 degree temps.

So.....where did you ride today?

2. Member
    Rode to the lake which is about 40 miles away and hit a few of the back roads by the lake and then to the Harley shop.

3. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    work

Had a couple of 1 hour or so rides for sat. and sun. Road to work today. Bout 50 miles for the round trip for work. I will be glad when the morning temps get above 60 as apposed to barely 50.

5. Member
    Our chapter ride this month started in dawsonville ga and went through dahlonega to Vogel state park to Helen for lunch and then back to dawsonville about 125 mile trip through the north ga mountains

That's some beatiful riding in North Ga. My parents lived in Blue Ridge until my father passed a few years ago. Never got to take the bike up there but it's on my bucket list. Living at the beach, the only hills I get on are an occasional speed bump in the parking lots.
    Got in a short Gulf Shores ride today. It will definitely make you improve your maneuvering skills with all the spring breakers driving around. Got about 70 miles in.