2016 Z520 Console Wiring Help

I'm in the process of installing graphs on a 2016 Z520, but am running into a power issue.

When I pull off the console panel, I see (2) console terminal boards, but am not sure which one is positive and negative. I've tried connecting my graph power cord to several different connection spots, but can't get power to my graph.

I have confirmed that the graph and power cord do work.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

2. Banned
    You will be much happier if you run them directly to your battery.

3. Member
    For performance or just ease of doing so?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    You will be much happier if you run them directly to your battery.
    Why?

5. Member
    I'm running 2 hds12 at console off of the boards you are talking about. In the left side of console there are 3 boards. The one closest to you has several black wires on it. That is where I plugged in my negative wire. Then they were 2 more boards behind the one with the ground. I plugged my positive wires on the middle board and everything was good after that. But I recommend that you take a volt meter and check your connections before plugging in anything to be safe and not mess anything up.
    Greg Wood
    2016 Ranger Z521c 250 Optimax Pro XS
    Dual Power-Pole Blades 10ft
    Lowrance HDS 12 Gen3's at Console and Bow

6. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverBass31 View Post
    I'm in the process of installing graphs on a 2016 Z520, but am running into a power issue.

When I pull off the console panel, I see (2) console terminal boards, but am not sure which one is positive and negative. I've tried connecting my graph power cord to several different connection spots, but can't get power to my graph.

I have confirmed that the graph and power cord do work.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    They will not be hot when the jump switch in the back is in the Off/Charge Position. On mine this is the case.........................I can turn on power to my boat at the jump switch and the units still will not power up till I enter code......................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    They will not be hot when the jump switch in the back is in the Off/Charge Position. On mine this is the case.........................I can turn on power to my boat at the jump switch and the units still will not power up till I enter code......................RR