Thread: My V20 Story...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Im glad you got taken care of. The whole front of my boat was cracked like an egg and i know several others who cracked too. Sounds like you got lucky with getting a new boat

2. Member
    J that is one beautiful boat brother. Love that electric blue to accent the dark. Put a blue xs decal on that Merc and you will win the sweetest package award in my eyes. Glad you got it fixed. And you are right, the terms of your deal are not our business, but if it was anything short of a full free replacement, I would be disheartened. Either way, those v20 boats are the best looking and laid out about as fine as one could design it. If I had the funds it would be between the v20 and the Bass Cat Caracal.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joey romano View Post
    Im glad you got taken care of. The whole front of my boat was cracked like an egg and i know several others who cracked too. Sounds like you got lucky with getting a new boat
    Joey R
    Any luck with your boat?

4. Member
    Hey Jason,
    How has your Legend experience been over the last couple years? I have a 2016 V20 also and am just curious how things are going.
    2016 Legend V20 DC
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    SN #2B124385 Model #1251P73BD.
    12" Bobs hydraulic JP
    68 gps, tourney loaded, full gear, full tank.
    Croxton worked 3 blade 24P fury, 0 plugs.
    Seastar Teleflex Pro Hydraulic steering.
    (2) BT 10' white Talons.
    Merc monitor.
    MK Ultrex 112lb 36v TM.
    Dual Lowrance HDS 9 touch gen3 at console.
    Single Lowrance HDS 12 touch gen3 at bow.
    LSS2 transducer

5. Member
    I have a 2016 V20 with SHO, and my experience has been great from day 1. a few stickers came loose, they replaced them, the step on the cooler came unglued 1 side, they replaced it, a seat had a slight stitch come undone, replaced. They sent me the seat risers to get a little bit more head height free of charge. Very positive experience. Moving forward, I can only hope for the same.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB225HO View Post
    I have a 2016 V20 with SHO, and my experience has been great from day 1. a few stickers came loose, they replaced them, the step on the cooler came unglued 1 side, they replaced it, a seat had a slight stitch come undone, replaced. They sent me the seat risers to get a little bit more head height free of charge. Very positive experience. Moving forward, I can only hope for the same.
    How do you like the seat extenders. I have one to put in on the driver's side since I am only 5'8 and have a hard time seeing over the Helix mounted on a precision mount on the dash. Did you install your or have the dealer do it? How difficult is it the install? Thanks.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    How do you like the seat extenders. I have one to put in on the driver's side since I am only 5'8 and have a hard time seeing over the Helix mounted on a precision mount on the dash. Did you install your or have the dealer do it? How difficult is it the install? Thanks.
    I raised my seat also. It was super easy 3 screws, two in the bottom of the seat and one in back. The extra 2" made all the difference.
    2016 Legend V20 DC
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    SN #2B124385 Model #1251P73BD.
    12" Bobs hydraulic JP
    68 gps, tourney loaded, full gear, full tank.
    Croxton worked 3 blade 24P fury, 0 plugs.
    Seastar Teleflex Pro Hydraulic steering.
    (2) BT 10' white Talons.
    Merc monitor.
    MK Ultrex 112lb 36v TM.
    Dual Lowrance HDS 9 touch gen3 at console.
    Single Lowrance HDS 12 touch gen3 at bow.
    LSS2 transducer

8. Member
    The seat height risers we easy to install. They even sent all the necessary stainless hardware. Helps a lot. I am 6'2" and had trouble seeing over the consoles. The 2017's came with the higher seat position from the factory as I am aware.

9. Member
    I got a set of risers to go on top of the standard 2017 risers since I am 5'8. I was told they just stack but you need longer screws not provided and its hard to match the holes in the seat back w/o drilling new holes after installed. Did you guys do both sides or just the driver side. I think with risers already in the boat I will just do the drivers side..

10. Member
    I would imagine just the one side would be fine. The seat back will need to be re set. There is a backing there behind the seats that will anchor very well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123