BBC SPONSOR

Hydrilla Gear Tax Return Blow OUT!

Well its TAX RETURN TIME!! This means rock bottom prices on Power Pole and jack plate packages!! Email, PM, or call for the lowest prices PERIOD.

Over the years Hydrilla Gear has separated itself from the rest of the pack by offering unsurpassed customer support and product knowledge. As a new influx of dealers has come to market we have seen and corrected numerous misinformed quoted and sold applications. This is unfortunate... Hydrilla Gear has years of research, installs, and sales under its belt. Don't be fooled by the number games. All forms of payment are accepted with no additional CC processing or hidden fees to the customer. As noted we inventory ALL product allowing for immediate shipping times. We do not use YOUR money to fulfill YOUR order..

In addition, Hydrilla Gear has been a large supporter year round of our Vietnam Vets, Cancer Survivors, Leo, and Fire departments. We also have special pricing programs for college fishing teams.

Hydrilla Gear is the #1 Supplier of the Shallow Water Anchor Industry. Hydrilla Gear is a large stocking dealer of Bobs Machine shop Action Jack plates, TH-Marine Atlas jack plates, and of course JL-Marine Power Poles. Our large inventory and extended shipping times allows us to service accounts as well as and in many cases better than the manufacture itself. Dealer applications accepted.

Rich
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 04-13-2016 at 03:19 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Bump for BBC

3. Member
    Rich are there ever discounts on the drift paddles? Love the 10 foot blades I got from you!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    Rich are there ever discounts on the drift paddles? Love the 10 foot blades I got from you!

Replied to you in IM

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    The cap to the tank on my pump unit has broken. Can I get a replacement from you or should I just order direct.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    The cap to the tank on my pump unit has broken. Can I get a replacement from you or should I just order direct.
    I stock them.

https://hydrillagear.com/shop/pump-r...ir-cap-yellow/