mercury bravo prop on etec?

Anybody use mercury bravo props on evinrude etecs? I've herd some people have but just wanting to see what others think of thst? Thanks

I use Tempests and Trophy's on mine but never tried a Bravo
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Yes... Depending on the HP and boat... The regular Bravo1 with the flared barrel can work great. Needs venting and some tip cup.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    With the proper hub, you can run any Mercury (or other) prop. I ran a Bravo on my E-tec for a while and now run a Croxton Razor 4XL, which also is a Mercury style prop (runs the Mercury Flo-Torq hub). No biggie. I have had much better performance with Croxton's prop than the Bravo.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

5. Member
    Thanks looking into his props! !

6. Member
    What pitch of prop are you running on your boat?
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    With the proper hub, you can run any Mercury (or other) prop. I ran a Bravo on my E-tec for a while and now run a Croxton Razor 4XL, which also is a Mercury style prop (runs the Mercury Flo-Torq hub). No biggie. I have had much better performance with Croxton's prop than the Bravo.

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I'm running a Razor 4XL 24 inch. This prop runs about 2 inches strong on pitch, basically equivalent to other 4 blades in 26 inch.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio