Bill Dance on Garmin

Preety bad imaging they show LOL

That is exactly the type of images I got with the 7610 & GT50..If Ole Bill is proud of those images, he had better retire & fish off the bank.

I think this should be put in his "Blooper Files"

4. Member
    I heard Rick Clunn make this statement, "when you are in the professional fishing
    game, you can sometimes advertise to many products, making the public loose
    confidence in what you say". It's all about who offers the most money, for your
    endorsement. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    I heard Rick Clunn make this statement, "when you are in the professional fishing
    game, you can sometimes advertise to many products, making the public loose
    confidence in what you say". It's all about who offers the most money, for your
    endorsement. LDS
    I agree

6. Member
    A bunch of humminbird helix fans in here, I will tell you that I have the Lowrance HDS 12s on my boat and the only reason that they replaced my Garmins is that they were Free. Garmin will blow the Humminbird helix clean out of the water and I won't even mention the old birds. The problem is most people have no/zero/nada/zilch ideA on how to set a graph up even though they think they do. Maybe Bill Dance is singing for his supper(?) who knows but I guarantee that the Garmins will beat the Humminbirds hands down and give Lowrance a damn good run for their money.

7. Member
    I agree that most if us don't set up our electronic gear to maximize what they are capable of doing, myself included.

I'm thinking Clunn, is just being honest whoever shells out the greenbacks gets the endorsement from these pros.

I buy what I want in electronics, baits and boats. Figured out a long time ago that was best for me,and how I spend my cash.

8. Member
    If you don't like Garmin then why are you on this thread?

I love the Panoptix. I just wish imaging was better so I dont need to run multiple brands

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    I love the Panoptix. I just wish imaging was better so I dont need to run multiple brands
    just became a half breed last week....garmin / humminbird.

11. Member
    Pretty pictures Humminbird. Finding fish Garmin. Depends on what you want. I can enjoy time on the lake if I catch fish or not. But if I do catch fish I enjoy myself much more.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shelfish View Post
    If you don't like Garmin then why are you on this thread?

im pretty sure that video was an add for a camera while using bill as a prop...
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked up marine View Post
    A bunch of humminbird helix fans in here, I will tell you that I have the Lowrance HDS 12s on my boat and the only reason that they replaced my Garmins is that they were Free. Garmin will blow the Humminbird helix clean out of the water and I won't even mention the old birds. The problem is most people have no/zero/nada/zilch ideA on how to set a graph up even though they think they do. Maybe Bill Dance is singing for his supper(?) who knows but I guarantee that the Garmins will beat the Humminbirds hands down and give Lowrance a damn good run for their money.
    So, you had the very best units on the market on your boat but you gave them up for something inferior because they were free? Did I understand you correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked up marine View Post
    Do you have a Garmin tattoo?
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
    So, you had the very best units on the market on your boat but you gave them up for something inferior because they were free? Did I understand you correctly?
    That was 2016. He's got my 1990's vintage X-70a's on his boat now, because I threw in 50 cents along with the units.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    That was 2016. He's got my 1990's vintage X-70a's on his boat now, because I threw in 50 cents along with the units.
    Tight wad. Could of thrown in a buck