Phoenix 618 prices

I'm looking at possibly getting a boat at some point this year and just trying to do all the research I can before purchasing. I have started looking at getting a used boat that is a few years old to save a little money. I have also been looking at the possibility of buying a new 618 pro. I see a lot of new 618's listed for around $34,000. My question is do dealers have any wiggle room on the price or is the listed price the best they can do. I would like to buy new for the added benefit of warranty and being able to pick the exact boat I want but want to stay within my set budget.

2. Member
    Dealers always have wiggle room. More so if you have a trade. I would think they would have less wiggle room in a smaller boat than a bigger boat.

3. Member
    I would say that's a pretty decent price, but it all depends on options of coarse. The dealer will up charge over double the actual price on electronic and such. In hind sight I would build mine through Phoenix rather than get a dealer build.

Quote Originally Posted by Robss74 View Post
    I would say that's a pretty decent price, but it all depends on options of coarse. The dealer will up charge over double the actual price on electronic and such. In hind sight I would build mine through Phoenix rather than get a dealer build.
    What do you mean by build through Phoenix? What are the pros/cons?

5. Member
    I believe you still work with a dealer, but you design your own boat. Pros, you get exactly what you want, with no upgrade charges(which btw are insane). Cons, you wait 6-9 months for it.

6-9 months? Wow. I spoke with a dealer about building one and it was 10-12 weeks. That is the way I plan to get my next boat which will be a bird. I want to at least experience ordering one exactly how I want.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    6-9 months? Wow. I spoke with a dealer about building one and it was 10-12 weeks. That is the way I plan to get my next boat which will be a bird. I want to at least experience ordering one exactly how I want.
    you are correct on the 10 to 12 weeks, go on over to Foothills they will hook you up
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Yes they will! Bought my current boat from foothills and hopefully ordering a new one within the next year from them as well!
    2022 Phoenix 920 Elite - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    tyler_calloway@yahoo.com

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Wait time should be 8-10 weeks and upgrades should not cost double the retail price on electronics.

10. Member
    Looking more for an in stock model that is the basic package 618. Only upgrade would possibly be better electronics but nothing too huge. Thinking Lowrance Elite 5 or 7 in console and up front. Not set on those units.

Go see Neal at Southside Marine across the river in MN. He will give as good a deal as anyone, and is relatively close to you being in WI.

Good luck!

12. Banned
    WI Bass Im from Eagle River and sold Phoenix for a couple years. IF you want some Northern Truth give me a call, its FREE 847-450-4011

13. Member
    I have a friend looking at getting one upgraded for what seems to be a great deal. It has the upgraded 80lb trolling motor, gatorhyde trailer with diamond plating, mark5 elite with side/down imaging, padded deck, cover, wheel upgrade, 3 bank charger, and some other little stuff for 37000 otd. I am not sure if great deal or not, any input?

14. Member
    My rig is a 2015 618 with Merc Pro XS 175.
    Options on my rig. Dual console, dual axle trailer with c frame and gator Hyde
    ratchet straps on trailer
    82# motor guide tour
    merc smart guage
    hydraulic Jack plate
    3 bank charger 15 amp per
    completly wired and set up for 3 lowrance hds units that I provided
    Tempest plus prop 24
    $38k even out the door. All taxes and other fees included.
    Hope that helps.
    Most dealers were at 40-41k all said and done.

15. Member
    So sounds like its about right on with pricing for the options, he really wanted the 4-stroke for some reason plus he will be upgrading graphs and selling the Mark 5s. Thanks for the input

16. Member
    Clarker.....What dealer was that. Thats pretty much the 618 I want to order later this year. I'll just change the motor guide to a Ultrex.