Thread: 206CC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

206CC

WANTED!! Gambler GT-206 CC Any year considered

Re: 206CC (drkbrew)

I had a 89 at one time.....It sure got alot of attention...But it kind of sucked when it rained. It took forever for the carpet to dry out by your feet. The compartments seen to always be damp also. Always had to empty all the compartments and take fans to them.....

3. Member

Re: 206CC (Black Haze)

Thanx for the info. My main lake is Amistad in the Tx. desert, so not much rain. If you see a storm coming on a lake 50 miles long you better get to shore as the wave get 5+ feet quick there.

4. Member

not very many made brotha, from what I have been told there was only 12 CC's made, period, both sizes all years.

I have not been able to confirm this, but the guy I bought my CC from said that was what he found out... If that is true there is only 6 or 7 out there that are the 206's

I would be really interested in how many of each size were built, and what # mine is

5. Member

Re: 206CC (stickbaitAZ)

Thanx for the reply. I have seen two in Del Rio TX. on the same day! I think one is there full time. I will do some checking on the number made and get back to you . Is yours for sale? Love to see some pics.

6. Member

wow, 2 in one day? really? That's got to be one hell of a coink-a-dink

I've talked to a couple people from florida that see them rarely, maybe keep your eyes out on some florida websites?

No mines not for sale plus it would be too small for Amistad, pics are posted in the sticky thread above of Gambler owner rigs. Notice it's the only cc on there

I doubt if thats true, i believe if seen more than 12 throughout the years. They are a neat looking boat. For sure one of a kind.....

8. Member

Re: 206CC (Black Haze)

Yeah, seems like if they built molds they would put out more than a dozen.

9. Member

Like I said, that is what I was told. I sure would love to find out how many were built. I called Gambler last year but never had my phone call returned and just never tried again

I know there is only one 206CC listed in the "owners list" out of a crap ton of G-boats ( http://www.bassboatcentral.com/gambler.ht), 5 shown in the brochure under the "heritage" sticky thread (2 here http://www.bassboatcentral.com...1.jpg and 3 more here http://www.bassboatcentral.com...2.jpg. I have done like a 1,000 google searches and have yet to find one mention of another CC.

so for the sake of arguement the one on the owners list is not one of the 4 206CC's in the brochure, and since mine is not the one on the brochure, we are up to 7 CC's total.

What surprises me is that there isn't a single one listed here: http://www.bassboatcentral.com/gamblergallery1.htm

According to NADA (www.nada.com) and I'm not saying they are right the 206 CC was only available for 5 years (1989 - 1994) and the 183 CC only built 3 years (1990 - 1993) so I can't believe that there are a ton of them out there

Any one here got a good hook up at the factory to find out?

Modified by stickbaitAZ at 1:17 PM 3/15/2009

10. Member

Sounds like you have beat the bushes damn hard looking for cc history. If I can get anyone at the factory to talk to me I may have a way to get some replies, free publicity! I would like to have one to use in a tv spot. Thanx again for the input.

11. Member

This is listed in the Birmingham news , Gambler all pro bass team-- 98 special edition 21ft center console-- 200 hp merc--- under 10 hours-- garage keep, mint condition-- $11.500.

12. Member

Re: 206CC (CRIMSONGAMBLER)

Thanx, tried to call, got recording, will try again.

13. Member

either that is not a 1998, or it's not a 206

14. Member

Figured that out. Waiting on photos and serial numbers to see what it is. Thanx for your help.

15. Member

Did you ever hear from the guy?

16. Member

Still waiting on snail-mail, the guys house burned w/pc, so usps is his only way. Hope to get pics today.

17. Member

Mis-print, it's a '89.

18. Member

Was it still a CC? What color? Post the pics if you can I would appreciate it.

19. Member

Yeah, 1989 206 CC, red with black panels. I'll post pics when I return from a little roadtrip.

20. Member

any luck on the pick? sounds similiar to mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast