Question Help with new Garmin Striker 7sv

Bought the striker 7 sv last night and so far everything is pretty straight forward, but I do not see a wiring diagram in the box. There are 4 wires that are in the power plug. Red, black , blue and brown. What do the blue and brown wires hook to? I do not see it in the manuals anywhere and even downloaded the manuals and don't see it in there either. Thanks in advance for any help

2. Member
    Those are for the NMEA 0183, if you want to network a 2nd unit to share waypoints. If you only have 1 unit tape them off.

3. Member
    Thank you for the info. I bought this for my front unit for the sidescan. Ready to test it out now.

4. Member
    That unit has an AWESOME SideVu !!! Easy to use!

5. Member
    What are the wires on my Striker power cable used for

The Striker power/data cable consists of four wires:
    Red and Black - The red wire will connect to your positive battery terminal and the black wire will connect to your negative battery terminal.
    Blue and Brown (Optional) - The Blue wire is the Tx (Transmit) and brown is the Rx (Receive) wire. These wires are used only for Garmin Data Sharing between the Striker and the echoMAP series devices. If these wires are left disconnected Garmin suggests clipping the stripped tinned ends back to the insulation.
    Note: The Blue and Brown wires are for Garmin proprietary userdata sharing only, they will not support NMEA 0183.