Thread: WHO"S READY

WHO"S READY

By the 1st of April most all camp grounds will be open.
    Our first trip of many will to North Bend camp grounds in Va. on Kerr Lake.
    Plan to keep the boat in storage near there for easy access of the lake and it allow me to bring the boat along also.

2. Member
    I just got back from the dead sea, Douglas lake on Monday. It was our first of many RV trips this year. BTW, my boat always goes with me.

Hoping to get out even just for one night this weekend! READY!!
    Glowin' Thanks to Bluewater LEDs

4. Member
    Made 3 trips in the last 5 weeks with the new I-go

5. Banned
    Heading to Hibernia campground on the 4th of April for a few days on Kerr Lake. Would be going sooner but have tournament on the Yadkin Chain of Lakes. Looking to have a little Get Together at Steele Creek the end of April. Going to check out details while at Kerr next week.
    No Problem got question about fees for Va campgrounds. Do they honor a senior citizen discount?
    Last edited by XSDRD; 04-01-2016 at 08:35 AM.

6. Member
    Dan we have a senior passport which get us 1/2 price at some camp grounds, Take North Bend $12. dollar a night is hard to beat, just because we're old

7. Banned
    I called North Bend this morning and found out using the Golden Age Pass (or something like that) gets you 50% off a nights stay. Normally 26/night that means 13/night which is pretty good. May try it but I know a lot of folks around the Townsville, NC area. Heading up to Hibernia Monday morning and staying till Friday afternoon. Getting in some R & R and fishing. Thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by no problem View Post
    Dan we have a senior passport which get us 1/2 price at some camp grounds, Take North Bend $12. dollar a night is hard to beat, just because we're old

We use the senior discount also. Going to Le Page park on the Columbia next week $12.00 a night.

2013 721 Phoenix 250 Optimax Pro XS
    2020 Ram 3500
    2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper

9. Banned
    What a time at Kerr Lake. Up here to mainly clean the inside and outside of camper and to get refreshed on the operation of the various functions of the camper. It is a little cool though. Got a little hail last night and windy!

10. Member
    Well be up there for a week starting April 18, staying at North bend camp grounds .
    Only bad thing is I won't have my boat there for the first trip, so anyone having an empty back seat give me a pm