Basstream Hydra Bass

Anyone know about or own or have owned a Hydra Bass bass boat? I bought one and replaced the carpet, added a deck extension, reupholstered the driver and passenger seats, and replaced the butt seat and rear fishing seats. I tuned the motor up, replaced the batteries. It runs "good" and fishes really good.

Just checking to see if anyone knows anything about these boats as there is not much on the internet about them other than they went out of business and were made in GA by S&J Manufacturing.

Thanks.

2. Member
    I have one as well, I like it a lot. Which model do you have? I have an 89 Hydrabass 17 footer. Any chance yours has the coast guard capacity sticker on it? If so could you send me a pic, mine is missing and I don't know what mine is

3. Member
    I have a 2000 Hydrabass 1700, 17 foot, with a 90 hp Merc on it. Mine does have the sticker on it. I'll see if I can get a picture of it and post it.
    Hi Mike.

4. Member
    Hello, I have a 2001 Basstream 1750 with a 2001 90 Merc 2 stroke. I'm having some handling problems and was wondering if yours has a jack plate? Mine has a 8" jack plate and I'm thinking that's most of the problem. Thanks

5. Member
    What prop are you running Geno?

6. Member
    I'm not running a jack plate and my 90 is sitting flat on the top of the transom which is too low. My prop to pad is like 8.75 inches.
    Hi Mike.

7. Member
    Yeah from what I have seen so far these boats like a PtP in the 4-2" area. I am putting my JP on Tuesday and hopefully going to the lake wed or fri.