Compression test on a 1995 150 EFI

Hello all! This is my first post on BBC.

I'm happy to say that I'm in the process of purchasing my first boat. My main target right now is a '95 Ranger 451V in incredible condition with a '95 Suzuki 150 EFI on it. I believe this is the DT150 motor.

Motor runs great, but I'd like to do a compression test before writing the check. I've done compression tests before and so I know the general procedure--pull the kill switch, remove all plugs, screw in compression tester, turn over motor a for a few seconds until it reaches full pressure. However, based on my reading it appears that this motor has two plugs per cylinder (not entirely sure because I actually haven't had the cowling off of the motor just yet). What I am assuming is that I'll need to leave one of the plugs in each cylinder screwed in place when performing the test. Can anyone confirm?

Additionally, what levels of compression should I be looking for here? I know generally the number itself isn't so important as long as each cylinder reads within about 10% of the others, but a benchmark might be helpful.

I'd also appreciate any other thoughts folks have on the motor. There's no hour meter on it, but based on the condition of the boat I'm confident that it's a low-hour motor. My reading has suggested that these were very reliable motors that do very well on fuel. I suppose the fuel thing isn't surprising given the EFI and comparing it to all the carbureted motors of the time.

As far as performance, what's a good RPM to see at WOT?

I called a couple local Suzuki marine dealers to ask about it and the general consensus that I got from them was that they were good motors, but that some parts (power packs, for example) are becoming a little difficult to find. That's the only negative I've heard on it to this point.

Many thanks in advance!

Well...nevermind. Guy sold the boat out from under me. Darn.