accessory problems

Hey guys, I am the guy with the powerpole and poling platform on his boat. I was also running the t-tail (which i found out was really a allisson foil. Some one wrote me a e-mail about some one that makes one a little thicker and stronger. I need to know that persons name, phone number to order one. I had that t-tail pull off my motor at about 80 mioles an hour. It flew into my prop screwing up my prop and scratching my motor LU . Also is the guy who fixes the props named mark.How do I get his Phone number. I took some pictures of the boat including the tent this weekend and will post it shortly. Thanks for the help.

2. Member

Re: accessory problems (rangerrick979)

HI G-boat and 2100Green monster. Yes the powerpole,Dvdplayer, and the poling platform are accessories straight from Gambler. Bob was very accomaditing with all my requests.I have taken pictures with all the accessories including the tent(which did not come from Gambler) which came from Acdamy Sports. I will be posting them shortly. Right now i need to talk with someone about a new cavitation plate and have some work done to my prop. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3. Member

Re: accessory problems (rangerrick979)

as far as the cavitation plate, I believe it was Al that mentioned the thicker one. To get a hold of mark go to the props page on the bbc boards page. Mark moderates the props board. also you can post a question and it will be answered by either mark or mike(21xds). Mark can fix you right up and very fast.
    Noland

"Slower than a speeding Bullet, but faster than a Cookie Cutter."