Thread: New 20 Boat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New 20 Boat

What is the latest on the new boat? When will it be for sale?

Don't THINK they've done much more to it since they posted a while back on it. Boat show season.

You would think "boat show season" would be the time to release a new bass boat....
    Glowin' Thanks to Bluewater LEDs

should have mine rigged and ready by the end of this month..
    LD

5. Member

20 footer

Did they change the consoles on the 20 footer? Anybody have any updated pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by ldbass55 View Post
    LD
    Nice!

did i miss something????
    i thought this thing was still in "to be continued..." mode and we were a year or 2 from production?
    now LD is about to be driving one???
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

8. Banned
    LD
    Congrats LD! are you keeping your Sterling? Did they make any changes to these rides? or are you and JR going to be conducting the test for these rides?

Good to hear they have one about to pop, or is it the demo the had originally made? I know it's pretty close to your color scheme.

9. Member
    Well here we go again "boat should be completed the end of month" Reality is as of today they are still redesigning the console and the plug HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET! And THAT IS THE TRUTH straight from Florida.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaGambler View Post
    Well here we go again "boat should be completed the end of month" Reality is as of today they are still redesigning the console and the plug HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET! And THAT IS THE TRUTH straight from Florida.
    so is LD not getting a boat? I am confused.

11. Member
    It's impossible without Gambler having made the plug yet!

12. Banned
    LD
    I SAW LD'S BOAT COMING OUT OF THE MOLD !!!!!!!!!! WOW WHAT A NICE BOAT. GOOD CHOICE OF COLORS ..

13. Member
    If LD says his should be rigged and ready by the end of the month, then it probably will. Just a hot tip there guys.

14. Member
    I'll be over there within the next month so I'll try to grab some pics.
    2007 Sterling 22xs-Yamaha 250-Dual 10 foot blades-Ipilot-Bobs Jack plate-HDS 8 (SOLD)
    2016 Sterling 220XS: (SOLD)
    2008 SCB Topcat 250 XS (SOLD)
    Current:
    2014 SCB Stingray Sport Merc 300XS
    2018 ES Custom Revolution 25 Merc 400R

That'd be great!!