Thread: Parts

Parts

I was looking at getting a windshield for my wife's 883 sportster. Dealership said 290 after discounts. I think that was a bit high. Where do you fellas get your parts for your bike? Been looking at highway bars and back seat rest and trying to keep it al harey but DANG!

2. Member
    A couple to look at are Bike Bandit or Cruiser Customizing.

3. Member
    Cool, thanks

4. Member
    Your welcome.

Look up Boardtrack HD. They are an online dealer. Used to be called Kutter HD parts and was called Cheap HD Parts or something like that several years ago.

6. Member
    Jpcycle.com is where I order from.

7. Member
    JP or a dealer 95% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    I was looking at getting a windshield for my wife's 883 sportster. Dealership said 290 after discounts. I think that was a bit high. Where do you fellas get your parts for your bike? Been looking at highway bars and back seat rest and trying to keep it al harey but DANG!
    Go online to http://www.boardtrackerharleyonline.com/. You will see quite a difference in price compared to your local dealer prices. There are many AFTERMARKET parts dealers online. Motorcycle superstore was one that I used for some other bike parts and riding gear. I used to think that HD parts were expensive. Really with the discount online dealer prices they are probably cheaper than similar parts for other brand bikes. A factory back rest for my sons Suki M109 was around 6 bills for everything. The only real cheap parts out there are one that are universal fit.
    GOOD LUCK