Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BASS MASTER CLASSIC 2016 SALE- 25% OFF FOR BBC MEMBERS

DON'T lose a check, tournament or a Championship when battery power or livewell mechanical failure occurs!!

Join many of your fellow BBC'ers that are using the V-T2's for all their fish care needs. The V-T2 saves you time and money, and is a one time investment for all your fish care needs!

FOR the Bassmaster's Classic and before the season gets underway, we want to offer everyone a discount!

25% OFF Retail! Please use Discount Code: BBC

To Purchase, click here.

Sale ends Sunday, March 6 at Midnight EST

Attached Images Attached Images

Do you sell these in singles? I only have one livewell lid.
    "I see dead people"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TightLip View Post
    Do you sell these in singles? I only have one livewell lid.
    Yes, we can. But first let me explain why we sell them in a set. It is based on the volume of water needed to be cooled, oxygenated and de-gased. Most livewells today hold over 20+ gallons and whether you have one large lid or two lids we suggested installing two. If your livewell is small and holds less than 20 gallons, then one V-T2 will work just fine for you.

4. Member
    Is the install a simple process?

order made/payment sent

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin1776 View Post
    Is the install a simple process?
    Yes, it is really easy. You will need a bi-metal hole saw. There is complete instructions in the packaging. If you have an aluminum lid be sure and hold the drill tightly because it will want to jump a bit as it first cuts in. I have no doubt that every member of this board can easily install the V-T2s. We understand that it is hard to alter your boat. Your boat is a significant investment. The V-T2 will not weaken your lid in anyway. Once they are in you will hardly notice them. And yes go ahead and walk all over them. You cannot hurt them or their performance. Thank you for the question. My apologies for the delayed response.
    Last edited by Team V-T2; 03-05-2016 at 01:18 PM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    order made/payment sent
    Thank you very much JR19. Our small company sure appreciates the business!

Good fishing and many blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Team V-T2 View Post
    Thank you very much JR19. Our small company sure appreciates the business!

Good fishing and many blessings!
    Any way you can talk David Jones into coming over and doing an install...In all seriousness I know David and I will probably ask him if I can borrow his hole saw.

9. Member
    Any way you can talk David Jones into coming over and doing an install...In all seriousness I know David and I will probably ask him if I can borrow his hole saw.

Yes. I am sure of it. He has done many for folks in the area. Do you want me to contact him for you?

Just ordered. Thank you!!!!
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfish11 View Post
    Just ordered. Thank you!!!!
    Thank you very much Mattfish11!

12. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Team V-T2 View Post
    Yes. I am sure of it. He has done many for folks in the area. Do you want me to contact him for you?

We both live a short distance from the lake and often see each other at the ramp or on the water. He only lives about 6 miles from me so he want be hard to find. All of my interaction with him has been at the ramp or on the water. We do have mutual friends plus he is my stepsons boss. Even though all my interaction with him has been passing conversation I do know he is a good guy. I know he is one of your sponsored guys and I have seen the install video he made that is posted on your website. I figured I would ask him if I could borrow his hole saw and get some personal install tips from him. About 1 year or so ago he talked to me about the two Talons I had on my boat. At the time he was getting ready to order his. I told him if he needed help installing them to let me know. He did not take me up on the offer but I would have done it if needed.

My comment of "can you talk David into doing a install" was just a name drop on my part. I have no doubt he would do it if asked. I plan on doing it myself but I need a hole saw. What little I know about him tells me he will let me borrow his...thanks for the offer of contacting him but I know David

13. Member
    That is awesome! Yes, David has been great for us. We couldn't ask for a better partnership. I guess you have seen this too??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    If my memory is correct he won the Crappie USA Championship in 2014 or maybe it was 2015 ??? I have no idea who is in the picture with him. Also if my memory is correct he won the Crappie USA event on Green River Lake 2-3 years ago fishing with a friend of mine.

EDIT...a quick search and I found he and a friend of mine was 2nd in 2013 at the Green event.
    Last edited by JR19; 03-04-2016 at 05:50 PM.

15. Member
    If my memory is correct he won the Crappie USA Championship in 2014 or maybe it was 2015 ??? I have no idea who is in the picture with him. Also if my memory is correct he won the Crappie USA event on Green River Lake 2-3 years ago fishing with a friend of mine.

EDIT...a quick search and I found he and a friend of mine was 2nd in 2013 at the Green event.
    David and his partner Richard Williams won the CrappieUSA National Champion in 2014 on Lake Cumberland. I hope to run into you one day that I down at Green River!

16. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Here is a picture of my boat/truck..if you see me out stop and say hello. I live within eye sight of Holmes Bend road. When fishing Green I use the Holmes Bend ramp 90% of the time...headed to Cumberland in the morning (3/5)

Last edited by JR19; 03-05-2016 at 02:32 PM.

17. Member
    Here is a picture of my boat/truck..if you see me out stop and say hello. I live within eye sight of Holmes Bend road. When fishing Green I use the Holmes Bend ramp 90% of the time...headed to Cumberland in the morning (3/5)

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2s0in0p.jpg

Sharp rig!! I will. I have been meaning to go do some crappie fishing with David, but work is always pressing. I hope to meet you one day!

Sure would have been a great time to roll out that new weigh-in bag (new gill)... When's it planning to hit the market?
    Last edited by CigarBasser; 03-05-2016 at 07:30 AM.
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

19. Member
    The V-T2 vents flat out works guys . A little tip i did to make clean up easier i put a trash bag over the lid inside my livewell before i started cutting my hole it falls into the trash bag and not in the live well makes clean up fast .

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    Sure would have been a great time to roll out that new weigh-in bag (new gill)... When's it planning to hit the market?
    We had to change where we are manufacturing them. I brought most of it in house and have to get that ramped up. All of it will be done in the United States, no China or any other foreign country for New Pro Products, but still need to be competitive. I am expecting the bags to be ready for the market first of May. And I will offer them to BBC members first and at a discount. Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Team V-T2; 03-05-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast