Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J Mac View Post
    The V-T2 vents flat out works guys . A little tip i did to make clean up easier i put a trash bag over the lid inside my livewell before i started cutting my hole it falls into the trash bag and not in the live well makes clean up fast .
    Thank you Big J Mac. I appreciate the support and tips to make it easier for folks! Good fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by Team V-T2 View Post
    We had to change where we are manufacturing them. I brought most of it in house and have to get that ramped up. All of it will be done in the United States, no China or any other foreign country for New Pro Products, but still need to be competitive. I am expecting the bags to be ready for the market first of May. And I will offer them to BBC members first and at a discount. Thanks for asking.
    Thank you and can't wait!

Great product just ordered to get the classic discount. Recommend everyone that doesn't have these to take advantage of the discount your catch will love the fresh air .

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickfisher69 View Post
    Great product just ordered to get the classic discount. Recommend everyone that doesn't have these to take advantage of the discount your catch will love the fresh air .
    Thank you Chickfisher69! We appreciate the business. You fish care just got a whole lot easier! Good luck this season!

5. Member
    We extended the sale today for those that may have been fishing over the weekend and for those requesting it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12