Thread: CULLING SYSTEMS

CULLING SYSTEMS

Ardent, G- Force, Pro- Cull........ect. What's the best?...

I found some called Bass Tagz on ebay. They don't have any dials or anything to keep track of the weights, but they're really strong and have a loop on the top of the tags to go on a balance beam.
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

3. Banned
    Accu-Cull with the eco clip on tags. No more holes punched in the lips.

4. Member
    I like the ardent culling balls as it is easy to make the weight as I go so IF i get to Cull it is a matter of 5 seconds and no second gueesing. I do wish I could get something other than the metal clips so I did not punch a hole in the bass's mouth. I have been using them longer than I have been on Team Ardent.
    SEAGUAR

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rduffy75 View Post
    I like the ardent culling balls as it is easy to make the weight as I go so IF i get to Cull it is a matter of 5 seconds and no second gueesing. I do wish I could get something other than the metal clips so I did not punch a hole in the bass's mouth. I have been using them longer than I have been on Team Ardent.
    That's why I run the Accu-Cull. The weights board is mounted under the livewell lid, so it's in my face, the tags are clip on and do not put holes in the fish and I can cull in seconds. Best system I've used yet.

6. Member
    How did you attached those things
    to your live well lid.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane s View Post
    How did you attached those things
    to your live well lid.
    That's not my pic. I used double sided gorilla tape to mount the weight board and just leave the cull tags in one side of my livewell that I'm not using.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Accu-Cull with the eco clip on tags. No more holes punched in the lips.
    +1

9. Member
    The Acccu-Cull is the real deal, The scale is awesome I modified mine with a fish gripper jr. just like they use on MLF works like a charm.

10. Banned
    Oh damn. I'm stealing that mod. :)

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    That's why I run the Accu-Cull. The weights board is mounted under the livewell lid, so it's in my face, the tags are clip on and do not put holes in the fish and I can cull in seconds. Best system I've used yet.

yeah as a back seater that don't help too much. I do like it but does not help me out unfortunate. maybe once i get my new boat next year.
    SEAGUAR

12. Banned
    yeah as a back seater that don't help too much. I do like it but does not help me out unfortunate. maybe once i get my new boat next year.
    Bring the weight board and tags with you, leave them in a rear compartment. Boater should have a scale. That's what I do when I fish out of someone else's boat.

13. Member
    . Check this out. He doesn't puncture the mouth of the fish.
    Last edited by steve0806; 03-29-2016 at 09:19 PM.

14. Member
    Good demo

15. Member
    Ardent.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0806 View Post
    . Check this out. He doesn't puncture the mouth of the fish.
    I use to do this and had 3 fish die in 2 tournaments for a total of 6 fish. thats when I switched to lip hooking them. I will switch back and see what happens whats the worst that can happen a few fish die and I switch back or they dont and I gain confidence in this method again.
    SEAGUAR

Been using the Accu Culling system for a few years now. Nothing better as far as I am concerned. Their eco friendly cull tags do not punch holes in the fish and hold really well. My only suggestion is to have at least 2 scales and extra fresh batteries at all times!

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!