Thread: First rv

First rv

Sorry no pics yet but had to tell someone. Wife has been wanting a small RV for quite some time so I bit the bullet and bought one! 2016 Forrest River sunseeker S model, it's the perfect size for her and with all the amenities we need to enjoy the travels. We bought last Wednesday and took it out over the weekend and she LOVES it!! I have to say I enjoyed it as well. Small enough for her to drive but big enough for us and the 2 boys. She has about 5 trips planned already and I think I can think of a couple more...with boat in tow!!
    \"WILL\"
    2006 Skeeter ZX 200, HPDI 200...FINALLY!!

2. Member
    Congratulations. RVing is great.

Check out trailerlife.com for good info.
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

3. Member
    Enjoy it and have fun!

Congratulations and welcome to the road! As your wife has found out, I think planning places to visit is half the fun, even for quick get-a-way weekends. If you do not know a lot about RVing, I second trailerlife.com. A lot of experience there
    Last edited by TightLip; 02-23-2016 at 09:31 PM.
    "I see dead people"

Congrats man enjoy and have fun

6. Member
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

7. Banned
    Class C's (and Class A's) are to travel in. Get out and really enjoy your machine. People often overlook that there are campgrounds all over the place, and you don't even have to go very far to camp.

We have a year old fifth wheel trailer we keep in the North Georgia Mountains. We've been camping there for 20 years, and just love our home away from home. Although I have a diesel pickup, we seldom even tow it anywhere.

I never hear anyone that's active in RV'ing ever say they didn't like it. You run into so many 'real' people in campgrounds.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Yes enjoy, Ive always been much of explorer and RVing allows for that, out looking at the country and meeting new people, and cant speak for everyone but never had any issues with leaving stuff out, just wholesome good people/ environment. Just waiting to retire so I can really get lost lol

9. Member
    I really think the best part of it is getting the kids away from electronics and out in nature. I often think that my love of fishing, hunting, and the outdoors kept me out of trouble as a kid.

10. Member
    Congrats and enjoy!!!