Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Member
    I get, "what kind of boat is that" all the time. I have heard everything: Allison, bullet, and last week Legend. Not once "nice ProCraft". I cant lie, i love it! And the looks from the bullet and gambler guys when your passing them (not happy looks).
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

2. Member
    I use to fish around a lot of guys with just about every kind of performance boat out there. i would beat some 20' bullets motor for motor if the driver wasn't that good. No problem outrunning a 21 bullet motor for motor. Gamblers weren't a problem at all.

3. Member
    man you sure know how to hurt some feelings

4. Member
    Yep and made so guys mad too. Some people that think they have a fast boat hate to get outrun. I've had guys stop talking to me cause I outran them.

5. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Unless there is something majorly wrong with my boat I am positive mine isn't a fast hull. Actually getting now that with full livewells I am having a hard time even getting on plane...

6. Member
    Billy you have an astro 2000 which is different from the X2000.

7. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    Billy you have an astro 2000 which is different from the X2000.
    But whyyyyyyy.....I have a need for speed and about 58 isn't getting it...lolol Maybe if I wasn't pushing 270 I might could go a little faster too

8. Member
    LOL, that 270 might be a small bit of speed hang up. That boat with a 200efi should be around 67ish even with 270.

9. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    Unless there is something majorly wrong with my boat I am positive mine isn't a fast hull. Actually getting now that with full livewells I am having a hard time even getting on plane...
    Easy way is to just look at your console/windshield and compare it to ANGs.. If you've got the laid back, fighter jet type windshield/console it's a safe bet you have the fast hull..

10. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    Easy way is to just look at your console/windshield and compare it to ANGs.. If you've got the laid back, fighter jet type windshield/console it's a safe bet you have the fast hull..
    That would be a negative....

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    Here is a better side pic, I took yesterday. Sorry its a little dirty, I have been putting new electrics and rigging kit on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ANG; 05-26-2016 at 09:33 AM.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

12. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Yeah mine has different cockpit and the gas cap is on the opposite side as well. I would say mine is a deeper hull as well.

13. Member
    Astro/procraft X2000 and super pro 200 are nice boats for sure
    Last edited by gcross; 07-11-2016 at 02:26 PM.

14. Member
    Hey Mike Mobley, you still around and do you still have that astro?

15. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Looking forward to hopefully getting my boat back soon. Had some bad wood in the battery tray area and a spot of delamination in the side wall that has been repaired. I knew that I had 2 small spots on the hull/pad that were jacked up when I bought the boat. I simply bought some marine tex and filled the gouges and smoothed it out half azz. He said when he had it in the air there were 2 more pretty bad spots and he repaired and resprayed the gel to make it look new. Said there was a good chance that those spots I couldn't see were possibly affecting the performance of the boat. I'm looking forward to see if I can get a little more speed now.

Well, my 08' SP200 weighs in about 900 pounds more than the rest of y'all........it's all plastic worms and crankbaits........LOL

17. Member
    I have a 1999 205 with a 225 efi on a 8 inch jack plate most boats with 250 s have problems with her wish i new how to post picts you would like her new seats 24 oz carpet with pro pad black tan carpet gold stripes u get the drift

18. Member
    Hi I just sent you a pm it was about my 1993 sp180 trying to get best speed an get it ready for sale,thanks Tim

19. Member
    Hi this is Tim Smith my question to gcross thanks Tim

20. Member
    Would like to reach out too Mr ang in green cove springs and say nice Boat!!! I have a 1993 sp 180 with the same color scheme, would show pics can't figure out how to do it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast