Thread: 350 verado

350 verado

Just ordered a new basscat jaguar with a 350 vrod,2200 lb boat any ideas on best prop for it?

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Estimating 26-27P Tempest Plus or Bravo-1 FS (27P on Bravo-1)

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thanks don,I think I got a old 26 tempest in the garage,I will send it to Steve the prop guy to slick it up and start with that. It came off 04 225 Efi merc,will that hub work?

You may find a Bravo 1 FS 26/27 to be better
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

Scott, you might hop over to the Bass Cat board and ask there as well...the factory guys have set up several with the 350 Vrod. Nice boat for sure...
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottw View Post
    Thanks don,I think I got a old 26 tempest in the garage,I will send it to Steve the prop guy to slick it up and start with that. It came off 04 225 Efi merc,will that hub work?
    If you decide to try this one, you'll likely need the HD Hub Kit (1-1/4" Prop Shaft).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Thanks don