Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck456 View Post
    When I bought my set they told me 10 to 15 years. I'm not for sure really but that's what I was told.
    That is pretty good battery life. Something for me to think about.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    That is pretty good battery life. Something for me to think about.
    I've fished 18hrs on the Ohio river on a single charge and had no drop off in trolling power. I've logged many 12 and 14 hr days with no issues. They also come with a 5 year warranty.. 3 year free replacement and years 4&5 prorated. If you would ever decide to get them just use my coupon code to save you a little more. Code: Thecouponofbuck.

Also right now they come with free shipping.
    Last edited by Buck456; 11-08-2017 at 07:32 AM.

I've fished 18hrs on the Ohio river on a single charge and had no drop off in trolling power. I've logged many 12 and 14 hr days with no issues. They also come with a 5 year warranty.. 3 year free replacement and years 4&5 prorated. If you would ever decide to get them just use my coupon code to save you a little more. Code: Thecouponofbuck.

I too fish several 12+ hr days. I have to do some thinking. I really appreciate the coupon code!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I too fish several 12+ hr days. I have to do some thinking. I really appreciate the coupon code!
    No problem man. I see you are across the river from me. I live in Gallia county. Do you ever fish the trail of dreams tournaments or the Gallipolis open?
    Last edited by Buck456; 11-08-2017 at 01:21 PM.

5. Member

What on board charger are you using?

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post
    What on board charger are you using?
    I'm using a Minn kota 460pc set on the agm setting. If I was to get a new charging set up I would recomend a Dual Pro programmed specifically for Battle Born. The only thing with my charger I do not just leave it plugged in. I charge them the night before I fish and if I see they are charged before I go to bed I unplug it.

If you go with the 50ah a charge as you run charger may be a good idea. Also they are for deep cycle only. Battle Born is developing a cranking battery.

No problem man. I see you are across the river from me. I live in Gallia county. Do you ever fish the trail of dreams tournaments or the Gallipolis open?
    No, but planning on it. My next door neighbor Mike Elliot fishes several tourneys in the Gallipolis pool and he’s been hittin me up about fishing them. Get ahold of me or I you this coming spring and we’ll hook up and do some fishin. Two BBCers living this close, no reason why we shouldn’t.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    No, but planning on it. My next door neighbor Mike Elliot fishes several tourneys in the Gallipolis pool and he’s been hittin me up about fishing them. Get ahold of me or I you this coming spring and we’ll hook up and do some fishin. Two BBCers living this close, no reason why we shouldn’t.
    I couldn't agree more. We need to hit the river sometime. I also hit almost every Tuesday night tournament at Gallipolis.. Those normally fire up around the first part of June.

Sounds good! Yeah, the river takes a while to warm up. Do you do much lake fishing?

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Sounds good! Yeah, the river takes a while to warm up. Do you do much lake fishing?
    I fish Tycoon a good bit, Rockyfork, and Lake snowden some.

I fish Tycoon a good bit, Rockyfork, and Lake snowden some.
    I use to fish Tycoon a lot. Did once this year. You’ll have to let me take ya to a couple lakes over here.

12. Member
    What charger you use on your battle born batteries?

13. Member
    On the dual pro charger can they be left charging over night ?

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet11 View Post
    On the dual pro charger can they be left charging over night ?
    From what I understand the dual pro charger shuts off after it reaches full charge. So I would say yes as long as it has the Battle Born charging profile..
    I have left my 460pc plugged in over night with no issues I just don't make a habit of it. I would definatly not leave it plugged in for days at a time with a regular AGM charger.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet11 View Post
    What charger you use on your battle born batteries?
    https://battlebornbatteries.com/char...ibility-table/

This is chart of confirmed chargers that work with Battle Born batteries. This doesn't mean these are the only chargers that will work. Just means they have been confirmed to work

I personally use a Minn kota 460pc on the AGM setting. If or when my Minn kota would die I personally would go with a Dual Pro charger programmed with Battle Born's charging profile.

Also just a reminder if any one is interested in buying a set of Battle Born's don't forget my coupon code: Thecouponofbuck
    It saves you a little more, and you also get free shipping in the lower 48..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123