Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lets tell Garmin what we want to see in future software updates

Hey guys, Im a new Garmin sonar owner coming over from the HB side of things. So far, Im pretty impressed....BUT....some things could use a little tweaking and some things could be much better and there are gaping holes in a few spots that really tick me off.

It looks like there are at least a few Garmin reps that monitor this forum, so how about if we all let them know what WE - the end customers - want to see in the software that would make us even happier customers than we are now? I think we should talk about all the software - phones, PC and on the units themselves. These days, integration with multiple devices is the key to the future and getting the maximum use and value and enjoyment from your money spent.

I will try to summarize everyone's suggestions in the second post as time goes by and sense this is my thread, I get to go first!

By the way, I think one key thing to getting Garmin to listen to us will be in the numbers. So please please respond to this thread - even if its just to say you agree with someones idea. If Im the only one asking for something, Garmin is less likely to be motivated to work on it.

A direct link to the Garmin suggestion line:

http://www8.garmin.com/contactUs/ideas/
    Last edited by Larry3215; 02-08-2016 at 04:18 PM.