Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Can we get a "split screen" option for Garmin Helm? The idea would be to display something different on the tablet from what is shown on the MFD. For example, have the chart on the tablet while looking at sonar on the MFD or sideview on the tablet while while looking at 2D or some combo screen on the MFD.

It would be very useful to be able to decide which screen view or combo view to send to the tablet and have that independent of the MFD screen.

Maybe you could pull up a view, make any adjustments you wanted to that view, and then send it to the tablet and have it locked in while you have other views on the MFD. You would then need to be able to "unlock" it later to make changes.

Can we please get this?
    Last edited by Larry3215; 11-26-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    I'd like to be able to choose the size of the waypoint icons. Everyone begged for them to be smaller, but they made them too darn small for my old eyes
    I agree x100!!!!!!!!

3. Member
    This isn't a software thing. Would like to see an extension to get my ps21 away from the barrel of my trolling motor..mounted on the side. 8 inches to a foot should do...cut down on the interference.

4. Member
    Include wifi and additional sharing options in/between the Echomap 7x and 9x series.
    DRASTICALLY reduce the price of the panoptix 'ducer.
    +10 on icon sizing.
    If they ain't bitin', I'm still goin' ...........

I want Homeport upgrade that allows you to view your QuickDraw maps on your Mac or PC. If you can do it with UltraMaxDef HD mapping on Homeport you should be able to view your hard earned QuickDraw map time on Homeport too.

6. Member
    Would be nice to have the ability to change SV/DV frequencies on the non chirp 73sv. As is it's stuck at 455. I would think it would be a software fix since the GT40 transducer has 455/800 khz. Probably wishful thinking since it's a discontinued unit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456