Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    you can on the 7600 series. simply touch the screen anywhere on the map and select new waypoint
    You can on the 73 and 43 also. Just move curser over spot and press mark. Perhaps I'm mistaken though.

2. Member
    OK....went through the whole manual and learned that I know nothing. Just maybe...I will stop asking questions that are in the manual.

3. Banned

4. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass newb View Post
    You can on the 73 and 43 also. Just move curser over spot and press mark. Perhaps I'm mistaken though.
    Could be me, I'm not the smartest bulb in the pack when it comes to this stuff.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67

5. Member
    LOL

Then you would be the only person on the entire internet who doesnt ask questions that are covered in the manual - including me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflyr View Post
    OK....went through the whole manual and learned that I know nothing. Just maybe...I will stop asking questions that are in the manual.

6. Member
    It looks like some of our requests have been implemented in the latest software release. I need more time to go through the new changes but if anyone sees something we can take off the list, let me know.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusflyr View Post
    Manuals don't have all the answers but they make for good reading

Support a mapping product other than their own.

9. Banned
    likely will never happen

10. Member
    I wish that Garmin would add an option to the PS31 RealVu 3D forward display that would allow us to TURN OFF the BOAT model. I think it's pretty obvious where the transducer is when looking at the display, and the boat model is so big that it often obscures things that I might want to see. I've submitted this to Garmin directly but haven't heard anything so am assuming they aren't considering this, but I wish they would.

11. Member
    Added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass newb View Post
    I just checked.it really is that easy.

13. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Okay, for me to mark a way point on my new 73DV while panning with the cursor I hit the select button, a mini menu pops up and you select new way point and it's done. If I just hit mark it will mark where my boat is and not where the panned cursor is. This thing is some much better than that Elite 7 I had up front. The GPS is almost perfect. What's neat is that here on Norman with the Lowrance one would have to purchase the premium map to see more depth lines and docks. Not with the Garmin, the docks are there and of course the one foot depth lines. When I fish a dock the boat is displayed almost perfectly in relation to the dock. Not with the elite, sometimes I would be 50 yards off. Today was the first day I got out to use it since I purchased it. Nice stiff!!

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67

14. Member
    I added a request to be able to work with Quickdraw maps in Homeport and to be able to add/edit Quickdraw waypoints/Poi's on the computer.

15. Banned
    I'd like to see my coastal charts as detailed as my LakeVu HD card charts on my 74SV.

16. Member
    Have you tried Fishing mode? Here are two screen shots from near me. The first is standard chart view and the second is fishing view.

Attached Images Attached Images

Did Garmin separate the 2D & DV/SV scroll speed? I don't like the "all for one" choice.

18. Banned
    no one has that option, but id like it as well. its obviously very difficult or someone would have done it already maybe if everyone send it in they will do it

http://www8.garmin.com/contactUs/ideas/

19. Member
    IDK if this qualifies for this section, but I would like to see a stand alone display unit only that runs garmin helm or ethernet to a 7600xsv...nothing but a second display, that is easier to see in the sunlight than todays tablets.

20. Member
    guys........
    you have totally amazed me with your knowledge, BUT all I need is for Garmin to develop a transducer shield extension for my jackplate so I can begin using and understanding my Garmin 93sv unit!
    Every road I go down looking for a jackplate extension leads to at least a month delay to generate one.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast