Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger177tr View Post
    The ability to hide the overlays so I have a full screen!!
    I totally agree with this. Add an option so that you can select which overlays auto hide. Have them pop back onscreen when you touch it. The biggest ones for me are the gain and distance across the bottom. I constantly have to set it deeper so I can see the bottom.
    2020 Ranger RT178C
    Bow: Garmin 93sv uhd & livescope
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Console: Garmin 73sv uhd
    Cumberland Crappie spider rig

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm_middleton View Post
    I totally agree with this. Add an option so that you can select which overlays auto hide. Have them pop back onscreen when you touch it. The biggest ones for me are the gain and distance across the bottom. I constantly have to set it deeper so I can see the bottom.
    Absolutely!!!

3. Member
    A ghost tree reject - dead spot filter that actually does something.

4. Member
    I really want Garmin to integrate Quick Draw contours with tidal charts while mapping. So the unit self adjusts to tidal levels. I understand that tidal charts are not completely accurate but they should be able to get you close! I fish in the Hudson River often which has a 3-4 foot tide. Please Garmin!

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Remove the auto power on/off feature on the Echomap Ultra units......I like to turn my dash unit OFF when fishing but i cant cause it will turn off the bow unit also.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

A standard SI/DI/2D transducer that can be used with a Y cable to split the 2D (Just Like Humminbird xdcers)

example you should be able to use a GT56 with a Y cable and separate 2D xdcer rather then needing to buy a GT36

Why force us to pay extra money for a new transducer
    "The handicapped angler"

7. Member
    Software that actually works

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    Software that actually works
    Selling your units? Let me know if you are!!!!

9. Member
    I’ve sent this request to Garmin directly as well, however it would be awesome if they’d modify spot lock to only engage after two presses of the spot lock button. It would probably eliminate mistakenly pressing it over the course of the day. Or even 3 presses, should be simple to change it.

10. Member
    Great idea. My workaround is to disable the Heading Hold button on the foot pedal so when I am wearing boots I position my foot to the left side. If I want to use Heading Hold I use the remote or the MFD controls.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

11. Member
    Garmin responded a week or two ago and apparently the guy that read it liked the idea as well. But who knows where these ideas actually end up...I’d be very happy if they’d make that one change.

12. Member
    Two issues with QD
    The unit should set the offset adjustment by itself by checking against the QD contour depth on the screen
    They should really look at the overwriting of shorelines, buoys, rock outcrops, cause if they're gone, downloading maps doesn't tell you they're there.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Remove the auto power on/off feature on the Echomap Ultra units......I like to turn my dash unit OFF when fishing but i cant cause it will turn off the bow unit also.....
    THIS!!!!!

14. Member
    Share...share...share. All Garmin units should share waypoints at a minimum. That you must match units to a specific "family" is annoying and frankly a failure to promote your brand over others. Make me buy a Garmin rather than thinking of ways around it.

15. Member
    1. Opening recorded .rsd files in MFD as viewer/simulation
    2. Capability using of .img files as maps like before
    3. One add mapping option stright on water( bottom hardness or side vu map or both :)

16. Member
    create a format template that has 2 vertical panels on the outside that border 2 squarish panels on the inside.

create a magnify menu or button in another menu . =

17. Member
    Keep the Echomap 93SV Plus on the update list! We want the cool colors and features of the UHD's No we NEED them!

How about a notification when updates are available via email. Its not a secret.
    Why do we need active captain? Our MFD.s should connect to wfi just like our phones do. Pull your boat into the garage or next to the house and turn on your MFD and it connects and lets you know an update is available. Message would read " Update is available press okay to start the update" Done!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

19. Member
    riverby flats caretaker, Telephone Tx./lake fork texas
    I have 2 93sv plus, 1 92sv plus, force tm, livescope, it would be nice if I knew which one the updates are for when they hit active captain.
    ie. update force tm is ready, update livescope is ready etc.

other than that I have no complaints with mine.

I want my Force trolling motor to stop hunting when anchor lock, it slowly spins around all the way, then spins back fast & starts the process again & again. I know this is a common problem, many have discussed this with me. My gain is all the way down on 1. Never had this with my Minn Kota Ultrex!
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast