Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkAnnie View Post
    Shortcut for depth on livescope, Echomap Ultras here...
    ^^ This. I'm constantly changing the depth setting, all day please have this as a shortcut on the screen just like the Range and Gain.
    2023 Lund 2075 Pro V Bass XS
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 250 4S

2. Member
    Allow us to take a snapshot of current conditions when dropping a waypoint.
    Water temp, depth, lake level, etc.
    Weather conditions or a menu to put notes in would be great too.

Better mapping options for us out west....

4. Member
    Thanks to Garmin for incorporating suggestions such as on screen depth selection!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkAnnie View Post
    Thanks to Garmin for incorporating suggestions such as on screen depth selection!
    Nice but I wish they would have done the on screen depth control in 1' increments instead of 5'. Really not much help to me this way.

6. Member
    Nice but I wish they would have done the on screen depth control in 1' increments instead of 5'. Really not much help to me this way.
    Agree

Even 2 or 3 foot increments would have been better than 5 foot increments.

Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    Agree 100%. Maybe even a way to set the increment amount somewhere.

8. Member
    How about a ghost tree reject feature that really works!

9. Member
    More chart upgrades or updates that will make the Fish-Eye 3 D more usable. Purchased the Garmin LakeVü g3 Ultra HD U.S. - East at the tune of 199.00 specifically for the Fish-Eye 3D to use Crappie fishing and it only works in 1 of my local lakes, and it is not a Crappie lake, really sad.

10. Dustin Ray
    Greater adjustments on the GLS-10 fuel sensor. I have mine maxed on adjustments and its still off. would need around a 75% adjustment to get it spot on. 50% is max available.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    Agree

Even 2 or 3 foot increments would have been better than 5 foot increments.

Maybe next time.
    I could live with 5. Mine jumps by 10. 1242 non touch

Option to turn waypoint icons to show in perspective mode

13. Member
    I wish the GPSmap Units (8612xvs specifically) would network with the Echomap Ultra 126! I made the mistake and bought one of each, 126 at bow w/ livescope and 8612 at the console. Can't share waypoints nor transducers. Now I'm thinking about selling the 8612 and buy a few more echomaps, only thing I would lose is screen recording that matters to me.

14. Member
    Great plan... give the customer what they want and need... product or service 90% sold...

15. Member
    I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but with each update I'm still amazed they've never made it so you can mark a waypoint on side image without completely pausing the side imaging. I was missing structures because of the gap caused by pausing while I mark/name the waypoint. Luckily I figured out a work for me around since I have 2 units at the helm, but I think it's a bit silly to have to have side image running on two separate screens at the same time just so one continues to scan.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RCR1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but with each update I'm still amazed they've never made it so you can mark a waypoint on side image without completely pausing the side imaging. I was missing structures because of the gap caused by pausing while I mark/name the waypoint. Luckily I figured out a work for me around since I have 2 units at the helm, but I think it's a bit silly to have to have side image running on two separate screens at the same time just so one continues to scan.
    Very much agree. Instinctively, I try to select a spot to mark, and I end up in a huge hassle.

Others:
    Multiuse physical shortcut buttons (1-4 on echomap) short press to first screen, long press to different screen -- instantly gives 8 shortcuts

Casting/range ring - I understand there is a workaround, but it would be nice to have an easy/selectable option, eg 25, 50, 75, 100 ft.. not difficult to employ
    Last edited by cldtx; 02-03-2021 at 03:26 PM.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cldtx View Post
    Multiuse physical shortcut buttons (1-4 on echomap) short press to first screen, long press to differenter screen, instantly gives 8 shortcuts
    Great idea.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

18. Member
    same here, mine is a 10ft increment! i wished it was 2 3 or 5... 1222 non-touch

19. Member
    The ability to hide the overlays so I have a full screen!!

Running 8412 with LiveScope. Would really like to be able to set depth minimum when running LiveScope forward. If I am dragging an A rig just off bottom in 25 FOW I could care less about the top 15' of water.

2020 Ranger 521L Tour, 300 Mercury, 112 Minn Kota Ultrex
    3 12" Helix Units, Mega Si, Mega Di, Mega 360, Garmin 8412 W LiveScope mounted on Rite Hite Turret.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast