Trolling motor recessed pedal install

Guys, has anyone done this upgrade on a circa 2004 200SP? Any advice would be appreciated!

2. Member
    I did it on my 01 200 SP. Measure twice cut once.lol Home Depot has fiberglass blades for a jig saw that work great. Make sure all wires running up front are to the side and out of way. Get as close to the front as it will go. If not it will get into the compartment and you'll have to trim it down and seal to make fit. That depends on the pan also,I had to do it on mine. Once you drill a hole and cut it out with jigsaw the stringers running across will be holding the deck cutout down. I had to pry a good bit and cut across cutout so I could see what was holding it,but it came out then trim those down so the pan goes all the way down with a sawz all. Took me about an hour and half start to finish.

3. Member
    I also installed one on my 2000 sp200. Like said, install as far forward as possible. I took pictures below deck to make sure no wires were in the way. Took me a few weeks to get the nerve to cut a hole in my boat. But now I absolutely love the recessed pan.

4. Member
    Thanks much Jersey, appreciate it!

5. Member
    Thanks for the response ksdavis1!

6. Member
    Did one on my 2000 model 210sp. No problems at all.

Have one in my 05 200SP as well! Love it!

8. Member
    Does anyone know if the Ultrex pedal will fit in the standard recess on a 2006 Procraft 200? If not, how much bigger do I need to go?