Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Let's see your boat

Here is my 15' 4" BackCounty Flats Boat. I'll get a better pic and post later.

I'd rather be fishing cause girls fish too.

Re: Let's see your boat (bassfishingirl)

4. Member

1984 1736 Action Craft I am the 2nd owner boat was sitting for 3 yrs Had her back on the water in 2 weeks after I got it . Just a couple more things to do to her, Some LEDs to install ( got them from Bluewater already)

Sears Gamefisher 9.9 Johnson 10.1 on GPS

5. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by bassfishingirl &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Here is my 15' 4" BackCounty Flats Boat. I'll get a better pic and post later.
    </td></tr></table>

I had that exact same boat with a yamaha 60 on it, and it had an offset center console, bought it in Key Largo, fl and used it to fish the flats and oyster bars near the Savannah Ga area. Sold it around 2004 to another guy down on the west coast of florida. That was one of the the coolest little boats ive ever owned.

6. Member
    This is my freinds 1971 Hewes that took him 3 yrs to restore It looks better then new

Sears Gamefisher 9.9 Johnson 10.1 on GPS

7. BBC SPONSOR

Re: (PBR)

Our 196 Hewes.....

[img][/img]

Re: Let's see your boat (JayLaw)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by JayLaw &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

I had that exact same boat with a yamaha 60 on it, and it had an offset center console, bought it in Key Largo, fl and used it to fish the flats and oyster bars near the Savannah Ga area. Sold it around 2004 to another guy down on the west coast of florida. That was one of the the coolest little boats ive ever owned.</td></tr></table>

This one has a 40hp Marnier on it.

Purchased to use in the salt but have yet to get there. Always end up in the closer fresh water.

10. Member

Re: Let's see your boat (KellyJoe)

KJ, the reds in the marsh ponds cannot hide from you with that setup. Only thing that runs shallower is an airboat...Very sweet.

Re: Let's see your boat (skeeter77346)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by skeeter77346 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">KJ, the reds in the marsh ponds cannot hide from you with that setup. Only thing that runs shallower is an airboat...Very sweet.</td></tr></table>

Thanks and that's what I'm hoping for. Grew up in Orange but moved back to TX about 2 years ago. Never chased the reds from a boat so I have a big learning curve to go through. Too much work and not enough fishing too.

12. Member

Dang, you gotta drag that 'lumin' rig back to Orange when you can and fish the Sabine River into Sabine Lake and run Blacks Bayou and get in the drains and marsh ponds. Look at the area in Google Earth and go get 'em. Read reports from http://sabinelake.blogs.com/ and also posts from Capt. Adam Jaynes - first class young guide who really knows his stuff on Sabine and Calcasieu. Good luck.

I bought this boat for the shallow water rivers here but it has been running in the sound chasing sea ducks this winter. Bay boat coming later this year hopefully.

2014 Pathfinder 2400 TRS, Yamaha 300

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by skeeter77346 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Dang, you gotta drag that 'lumin' rig back to Orange when you can and fish the Sabine River into Sabine Lake and run Blacks Bayou and get in the drains and marsh ponds. Look at the area in Google Earth and go get 'em. Read reports from http://sabinelake.blogs.com/ and also posts from Capt. Adam Jaynes - first class young guide who really knows his stuff on Sabine and Calcasieu. Good luck.</td></tr></table>

That sounds good and I'll definitely read his reports but I'm within 50 miles of Port O'Conner, Port Lavaca, Seadrift and the like. I have been reading and learning I just need to get off my butt and get down there.

15. Member

Re: Let's see your boat (PATRO)

Cool rig. Wow, twin skinny water monsters.
    Patro, you know how to make a roux?. No? How else you gonna make duck gumbo? And you WILL need a really big pot!

16. Member

YF 21 in Houston Boat Show

Be ready to dish out some serious $$$$ for any Yellowfin product. They are in a league of their own. Very nice stuff....

18. Member
    Jaybee, Thanks man. Btw, a new build on the 21 (~6 month wait) includes a 250 SHO or ProXS, Verado power steering system, Power Pole, single axle Ameratrail aluminum trailer. ZERO electronics or TM, etc. Base boat is $59,500, then add the 'goodies' that you want.

Mine has about $13,000 in extra stuff not included in the base boat, so yeah, you can push the $s up there ... like any other boat or vehicle I guess.

Fit and finish, plumbing and wiring are amazing on all of the YFs - it is what they do.

Here's some better pics of My Back Country Flats boat.

Here's one with my truck.

^^^^Bad A$$^^^^ Very nice.

Thanks KellyJoe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast