Thread: what

what

what happend to all the post in the forum Larry?? what about the parts page?
    Bass Cat Puma FTD Mercury 250 Pro Xs
    ......................................<u>Motorguid e, Abu Garcia, Pflueger, Toyota Trucks, Cooks Go-to-Tackle System</u>............................................

2. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar

Re: what (BassCatCowboy)

I have no clue where everything went. All of a sudden everything just seemed to disappear. Maybe it had something to do with the inactivity on he board recently????? I will try and repost the "Where To Find Cobra Parts."

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

3. Member

Re: what (Backlash Ar)

The board is starting to consume itself due to lack of posting!

4. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar

Re: what (AlanW)

Appears so Alan. I'm actually a little surprised that the Cobra Board has hung in there as long as it has since they closed the plant. It's slowly starting to fade away just like the company did. I have to say though, those Cobra's were built like the Rock of Gibraltor and there's still plenty of 'em running around in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas today. As for the Coral F&S just try and find one for sale. Folks who have them just won't give 'em up, that's how pleased they are with those boats.

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

Re: what (Backlash Ar)

I miss the good 'ol days .....

Re: what (BassCatCowboy)

Just go down to the bottom of the page, and select a different date range from the dropdown.

Tom