Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs Up BTO Products Accessory List

As requested I put together a list of the accessories that I have available at this time. Most are for Tracker or Ranger rigs but I am more than willing to work with you on a custom request If I feel I can do it over the phone to get the info I need. You can PM me for pricing and pics if you would like more info a lot of these items are in the how to sticky threads with detailed install pics. All items are available powder coated color of your choice to match your rig. This is not a full on business just a side deal that I do in my off time but I do my best to get everything out in a timely fashion and the best quality possible. Thanks for looking!

Custom request? Shoot me a PM I am more than willing to take a look into it!

TRACKER BOATS

Passenger rod holders available in 5 and 7 hole configurations (Available in color of your choice)
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Center bunk brackets to improve boat loading and centering
    HPIM1794.jpgHPIM1795.jpg

Custom configured and colored bow panels for aftermarket TM plugs and switches
    image.jpg

Trailer shock bracket kits
    HPIM1945.jpg

RANGER BOATS

Passenger rod holder for 4 rods (replaces factory holder) Available in choice of color
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Dash cover panel for factory graph cutout (Available with or without decal of your choice)
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TritonTRXV8; 02-15-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.