Mounting Red LED inside Powerpole for bling?

Im looking for how other guys have installed led's to light up the inside of the powerpoles.. Can someone post a pic of their install?
    I'm just curious how the wire is routed and best location for led inside there. Thanks everyone!
    2008 CHAMPION 200 ELITE
    2008 225 MERCURY PRO XS

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    if you are just doing strips its pretty simple, you will need to leave some slack in the wire so when the poles are all the way down it doesn't pull on the wire and also when going up you have to secure it so it doesn't push out the side and get pinched.
    I use a coiled cable to solve that, I also have a anchor light on the pole shown on a separate circuit so my wiring is split coming out of the coil
    this time I soldered all connections and covered with dielectric grease and heat shrink

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    here is another from the first time I first installed
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    fasteners
    Attached Images Attached Images
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to see! Thanks Drew!
    2008 CHAMPION 200 ELITE
    2008 225 MERCURY PRO XS