Fall fishing north Georgia around Hiawasse

Going on vacation to the mountains near Hiawasse in November want to bass fish while I am up there. Have not fish the area before
    was looking for help, or someone to join me fishing that knows some about the lakes I will be bring my boat 2005 Ranger 520 vx.
    I will be there for the a month until after Thanksgiving. Any help would be appreciated .
    Last edited by firedog45; 06-27-2016 at 01:14 AM.

2. Member
    Chatuge is a mountain lake but is not deep like you would think. No real big water, it's like a dozen major creeks. It's full of spots and herring, for a great topwater bite. It also has some LARGE largemouth in it, although not near the numbers as spots.
    Many of the docks in the backs of the creeks are so shallow, each dock has a dredge in front of it. So go slow in the backs of creeks. Lake usually has good color to it, not crystal clear like a lot of mountain lakes.

3. Member
    Thank for info

Looked at map, way over NE part, lolo never fished there. just fished Blue Ridge lake a few times, Deep and Clear Water.. But sure is a real steep Ramp at Marina. I go to Carters Lake since closet to Home 23 miles.