Boat Cover Problems

I have a 2010 z521. I bought the boat second hand so I'm not sure what cover was ordered for it. When I install the cover it seems like my 112 fortrex trolling motor sticks up too much and keeps the cover from hooking around the rub rail like it should. I use this cover occasionally to travel and when the wind gets under it the cover comes off at the front. Is there something I'm not doing or is this the wrong cover?

Buddy added a Fortrex later and had to have his cover modified. They just added material and it looks fine.

^This. Check with local upholstery shops (especially any that specialize in custom boat covers). Any reputable shop should be able to modify the existing cover... all it costs is money.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Yes, I would figure this is a normal trolling motor change. I would guess the cover was made for a motorguide or minnkota max. Your trolling motor is taller off the boat. The cover will need to be altered to fit correctly. This is very normal and can be done pretty easy and pretty cheap at a local shop.