PS-31 On a Permanent Bracket Versus a Trolling Motor

I have a bow mount lift for my terrova and I do not like transducers on my electric trolling motor. So I picked up a da ducer bracket by Podunk ideas. To put my Lss-2 and 2d sonar on. It is stationary. Thinking to put the ps31 on the da ducer bracket in a fixed position. Garmin told me it scans 40 degrees 20 to each side.
    Also if a Ps-30 on the transom the 31 on the bow on at the same time with two separate MFD think would not interfere with each other? Or would they.

The panoptix is 417 KHZ so no issues with the Lss-2

http://www.podunkideas.com/360-model.html Here is the unit I am mounting would use the trolling motor bracket to mount the Ps-31 on the shaft of this model. 1 1/4" shaft

2. Member
    thought about that...dont want to have to turn whole boat to look another direction.

3. Member
    Cactus apparently it will work on the trolling motor just fine will be trying for sure

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflyr View Post
    thought about that...dont want to have to turn whole boat to look another direction.
    Get with Rickie(podunk ideas) & he will make you one that you can turn.

5. Member
    I was wondering if this adjustable transom mount would work to mount the ps31... According to the garmin specs the ps31 should not be in the water above 20 mph...so maybe the transducer could be lowered for speeds up to 10 mph and raised when going faster than that... I am looking to use this for collision avoidance primarily. I had the ps21 but did not feel comfortable with it since the sonar cone was very large and the rocks could be in front, left or right of me... The garmin rep agreed with this.. so they agreed to let me upgrade my ps21 to a ps31...now I just have to figure out a mount..

http://www.ledadvantage.com.au/index...roducts_id=466

6. Member
    disregard