USA Check out my new Video.... Thanks!

Hey guys if you could check out one of my new Videos and give it a like and possibly comment your opinions. This is a video for Denali Rods!

Thanks,
    Logan Shollenberger
    2006 Ranger 188vs, 2010 Mercury OptiMax 150

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrbassangler12 View Post
    Hey guys if you could check out one of my new Videos and give it a like and possibly comment your opinions. This is a video for Denali Rods!

Thanks,
    Logan Shollenberger

They look like they hold up to the Net Guy stepping on them.
    2015 Ranger Z118C w/150 Mercury 4s

3. Member
    Lol those weren't my rods. This was my buddys boat that I was fishing in the back of and i took over the front.

Hey Logan, I would like to help you on future videos rather than critique this on a public forum. If you would like, give me a call at 847-502-0088

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

5. Member
    Thanks for the offer, I will have to give you a call sometime! Is there anywhere that I can see the videos that you made?

My social media guy is Mikey BalzzFishing, and he has millions of views on youtube. I have spent hours discussing the process and can help you improve your finished product if you wish.

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

Let me first say that my videos are not perfect and I always see things that I can improve on. I will add one below that I made earlier this year. It has a few things going that yours does not. I use a suction mount with an 18 inch carbon fiber tube to get a better perspective. I do not use a net as I think that it takes away from the video. In this video, I tried to show good catches, fighting fish, lost fish, hook sets, casts etc. I know that is far from perfect but does have some acceptable points.

If you think that I can help, feel free to call me. If you want me to post an honest critique, I can do that but prefer to talk about it. Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by diveshades; 12-15-2015 at 07:51 PM.

I thought the video was just fine personally.
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP

The video is fine but don't see how its a video for Denali rods though

Perhaps you can see one of the reasons I offered the youngster some help.

11. Member
    I was using a Denali rod in the video and promoting their product. I also work at a small tackle shop and we make videos for the customers on our home lake. Just a short helpful tip. We don't have fishing like a lot of you guys have. I come from an area where it takes 1 to 2 fish to win a 5 bass limit tournament. On a good day of fishing your lucky if you have 6 fish in the boat.